field problem

Nitro_UK

field problem

Post by Nitro_UK »

Hi, I purchased this game for my 41st birthday and have to say its fantastic...forget the hoovering, forget putting the cat out I have a field to cultivate, seed then harvest :)

I do have 1 problem tho (apart from the wife nagging) and that is that when my career started one of the i points said something about one of the field's crop had died and to sort it before it rotted...the crop is like a dark green colour and I can't work out how to remove it so I can cultivate, seed etc..

I've tried the combine harvester, tractor with cultivator, tractor with sprayer, corn harvester and each time it gives me the red symbol of a crossed circle which I presume its to say that i'm using the wrong equipment...

So how do I remove that crop? Napalm? Weapon of mass destruction? Please tell me so I can get on and make some money...

Thanks for your help.... Glenn
_Dops_

Re: field problem

Post by _Dops_ »

Sers Glenn,
which map do you played?
Männer sind primitiv, aber glücklich!
Status Map Wetterau V2: 65%
Status Claas Lexion 780 TT: 45%
Atemlos | Earthbook | Freies Internet | Cosmophobia
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Post by böserlöwe »

It means the Nintendo 3DS
When crop is rottet, you only can cultivate this field.
But befor you have to Buy it.
Klick on the + in Middle of Field, when you have enogh Money, you will buy it.
Nitro_UK

Post by Nitro_UK »

Ah, i have to buy the field !!!!!... spent about 30 mins trying different tractor configs etc ! lol silly me.. will be buying the pc version (Platinum editoon) on Weds so cant wait ...but on the nintendo 3ds is a fantastic way to get sued to the main game ;)

Thnaks Glenn