Farming Simulator 15 – E3 Teaser!

Freki

Farming Simulator 15 – E3 Teaser!

Post by Freki »

Farming Simulator 15 invites you into the challenging world of farming life, including animal husbandry (cows, chicken and sheep), crops and sales. Manage and develop your farm with new infrastructure in two huge open worlds, including an all-new Nordic environment.

Manage the forest with a new activity: wood cutting! New big brands from the industry will also be available like New Holland, Ponsse and more! To keep your vehicles clean, use wash stations regularly.

Meet the inhabitants who will provide you with missions to complete, and prove that you are a farmer with multiple talents! Manage a farm with up to 15 friends online, or via a local network. You can also share mods, vehicles and equipment with players from all over the world, providing virtually unlimited content and countless hours of gameplay!

FOCUS INTERACTIVE TEAM
trigger1991

Re: Farming Simulator 15 – E3 Teaser!

Post by trigger1991 »

i hope you fix the AI I've played farming simulator since 2009 gold edition came out and even in farming simulator 2013 the AI has always been a bit thick e.g they like to drive into things, but all the same i'm looking forward to playing it when it comes out
Skunkworks

Post by Skunkworks »

This is exciting, looking forward to it.

Will this still included the Case and Deutz Fahr brand in regards to Tractors and Harversters as well?

I hope we are not loosing any of the available playable Tractors/Harveters with the Titanium edition as that will be a pity.

Thanks,
G
elgranjerou

Post by elgranjerou »

Will there be a Demo version of the game? I would like to try it before pre order. Thanks!
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Post by böserlöwe »

Yes, i think so, but the Demo will be when the game is released.
So you have to wait.
KöhseR

Post by KöhseR »

Please new announcements please... :(
StandingCow

Post by StandingCow »

So... question for the devs... are the physics going to be greatly improved?

As soon as the game SpinTires came out the first thing that came to mind was how amazing farm simulator would be in that engine (due to the ground deforming and physics).
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

FS15 really looks like it could be a great game. Wish I had a good gaming computer so I could play this game on the PC instead of my PS3. I am really curious to see how things shape up for the console version after 13 being thei 1st attempt. Seems 13 on the console was more of a beta test than anything since they did bother to patch anything with it which kind of *censored*. For the most part though it did play well and I have enjoyed it. I wonder if they will be able to expand on the old gen consoles as it seemed they had it maxed out with 13 and had to limit bales and equiptment because of it, so it will be interesting to see what they are able to do with another try on the consoles.

Didnt really think that wood cutting would be that interesting when I 1st heard about it, as Im a farmer IRL and thats all I really care about, but after wtahcing some youtube vids with the forest mod it does intrigue me some. Will be neat if in FS15 were able to clear out woods and make farmland.

I see Chickens, sheep and cattle looks to be all they have in 15, I was hoping for pigs too. Hopefully with the cattle it is both beef and dairy, that would be great. I know with the PC game you can get mods for both beef and Pigs, but since I dotn have a good PC Im stuck with the PS3 version. Had plan on buying a gaming PC, then I found out I had some serious health issues and wasnt going to be able to work anymore, so that put a hold on getting a gaming PC unfortunately, plus my wife is going back to school now since she has to get a good job to support us unfortunately, so its probably going to be a long while before I get a good PC.
richfiles

Post by richfiles »

One feature I'd love to see in th PC/Mac versions of the game would be the option to apply console style controls when a game pad or controller of some kind is detected. I have the PS3 version as well as the Mac version, and while it is a vastly improved game on the computer... I just haven't gotten into it, as i am a traditionally console player, and VERY MUCH love the console controls. I have yet to get all the controls on the Mac version to match up with the PS3 version (I have a controller similar to a PS3 controller attached to my Mac).

One more thing... I'd like to see better consistency with DLC availability. I don't much care for steam, so I chose to get FS 13 off the Mac App store... Problem is, it was NOT the Titanium edition (despite being priced IDENTICALLY to the Titanium edition on Steam), nor did I see any means to download the Titanium DLC, even separately... Now the Game is no longer even listed on the Mac App store (if you click it, it says it is unavailable).

I'd just like to see better consistency with 2015's distribution when it comes out.
I build robots, experiment with memristor based logic and neural network designs, work for a soil/food/feed/water testing lab, serve as the site technician for an electric motor manufacturer, as well as being the sole assembler for a component we sell for a surgical tool… And I play Farming Simulator! What can I say, grew up on a farm! :)
shorty83210

Post by shorty83210 »

Is this going to be on the xbox 360 and have they made it so the console games can have more than 3 workers.
FarmerAG

Post by FarmerAG »

I hope farming simulator 2015 will have the new holland chopper and baler. I would like to see the animals be more engaging.
gerhardc

Post by gerhardc »

I wonder if you pre-order when will you be able to download the game for playing?
farmer2015

Post by farmer2015 »

Hey :)
When i buy the pre-order farming simulator 2015 ( http://www.farming-simulator.com/buy-now.php )
Can i have this game for disk or i have a game key/code orsomthing. MY English is very bad :D
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Post by böserlöwe »

When you buy from GIANTS you only buy a Download Version.
When you buy from Amazon as DVD, DVD Spezail or DVD Collectors Edition...
http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00KX5M ... rtsimul-21
Diablo92

Post by Diablo92 »

böserlöwe wrote:Collectors Edition...
http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00KX5M ... rtsimul-21
oh so there is a collector's edition or is it just refereed to as a plain retail copy of only the base? Where to buy it via steam(digital download)? What's all included, free dlc's and such?

I don't see any DLC's up over at steam yet.

I don't think I wanna purchase until after release anymore cause farming sim 13 has titanium edition so if 15 would come out now with one, I might miss out on it and I have the 13 titanium edition. I also would like to see some reviews and some lets play's to see the pros and cons.