No milk truck?!?

BULIGO

No milk truck?!?

Post by BULIGO »

In the past year and a half, I had on a couple occasions on several maps I played, weird situation, that suddenly the milk truck vanished without trace. On inspecting the last .log file, I found out that the milk truck did not load at all. It loads about the time the 'player' avatar loads, usually.
Some pointers:
-I made sure that the truck's spline was intact (loaded the map in the Editor)
-I made sure no vehicle/implement was obstructing the spline, nor the start/stop point/trigger.
-On all occasions I DID plow over the milktruck's spline, in more or less length and planted crops over. the truck just runs through my crops where the spline is, no big deal, works okay.
On all occasions there was a steerable vehicle nearby the truck (not on his path, at least about 20 'meters' away from the truck).
Today it happened again. I as usual, I quitted the game without saving, went to the main menu, reloaded a test save on Hagenstedt, milk truck was there. Quitted that game without saving, loaded the 'incriminating' save and lo and behold the milk truck loaded properly and I found it parked at his dairy.
I inspected the log, nothing emerges, no error or warning, just missing the line where the milk truck SHOULD load the .i3D..