[HELPFUL INFORMATION] + Videos

Alagos

Re: [HELPFUL INFORMATION] + Videos

Post by Alagos »

That only works with modded tractors that have a certain script..
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
tom_the_farmer
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by tom_the_farmer »

mita4hannibal wrote:Hi everyone, can you help me whit this ? How do i get one side of tractor in the ground when i m plowing just like this in the picture http://www.ls2013.com/wp-content/upload ... -v-1.0.jpg ? Please help ...
http://www.modhoster.com/suche?utf8=%E2 ... ter+search

some from modhoster that got the script..
Ladouceur

Post by Ladouceur »

Bonjour
Je voudrais acheter Farming Simulator 2013 en version complète (fruits, cochon, toutes les cultures etc...)
Peut-on me dire quelle version acheter et éventuellement quelle DLC ajouter ?
Merci d'avance
Cordialement
leifege640

Post by leifege640 »

Bonjour,

Je voudrais acheter le jeu directement sur le site, si cela ne vous dérange pas de payer un supplément pour acheter le titane Add-on plus tard. Alternativement, vous pouvez essayer de trouver Farming Simulator 2013 Titanium Edition dans un magasin de jeux près de chez vous et ne pas avoir à payer autant, mais il ya des mods supplémentaires qui viennent avec le jeu si vous deviez acheter directement.

Je crois que les DLC vont travailler avec le fichier téléchargé et versions des disques très bien. Il est un pack d'extension officiel sur Amazon.com qui met l'Ursus add-on, le Marshall DLC, la Väderstadt DLC, et le Linder DLC tout dans un seul paquet pour environ 20 $ USD (quel qu'il sort dans votre monnaie), au lieu d'avoir à payer individuellement pour chaque et payer plus à la fin.

J'espère que cela vous aide à décider. Et désolé si mon rench est mauvais, j'utilise Google Translate.

leifege640
PC player of FS19, FS17, FS15, and FS13
Don't criticize the farmer with your mouth full.
Computer Specs in spoiler.
Intel i3-6100 3.7GHz CPU
Gigabyte Radeon RX 470 w/ 4GB of GDDR5 VRAM
8GB of DDR4 RAM
Windows 10
275GB SSD + 1TB HHD
How to post your log:viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
rayd88

Post by rayd88 »

rzrblue wrote:Great info on the reading in these questions, I keep reading about these videos everyone keep referring to, where can i find these videos?
Thanks for the help.
rzrblue *thumbsup*
The videos are on the very first page of this forum, and they say Episode 1, Episode 2, etc. click on the Episode, part and it will take you to the youtube channel for tha video
larry1127

Post by larry1127 »

inzainia wrote:**Question of the Moment**
check here often, as people answer these questions, ill add them to the post and ask a new question here, and post your own questions if youd like and ill use them when i change this: (when answering this please provide as much info as possible including where to go, what vehicles are needed, sell value(if applicable), use, etc..(anything relevant to what your explaining)

--**--What do you think of the videos? are they boring, GREAT, do i need to talk less? Talk more? keep them as they are? etc... criticysm makes people better, so gimme some!

Hello commumity,
ok we dont really have an organized area for help, it is all scattered to the winds mostly. so in this thread please post helpful things, like how you figured out how to mix with certain machines, or how you figured out how to make fermented silage, etc... anything you think is going to benefit the community. if the thread gets large, i will consolidate the info into this top post for ease of use.

PLEASE do not post things like, "how to make 1bazillion dollars in 30 secs" or "bragging rights to things you have accomplished" we are proud of you, but that is not the purpose of this thread, this is a help others thread not a "look at me" thread.

thanks everyone who helps us to learn the ins and outs of this wonderful game!

for crop yields and some other info please check out my other thread @ Crop Yield Assessment + Info thread

***NEW!!!***

Gonna do some videos, take a look and let me know what you think.

This first video will go over starting out, harvesting your first field, gps, silo identification, and some other basic tips.

Farming Basics Episode 1

This Second video will go over Cultivating, My bad driving, Plow info, Impliment selection, Refueling, and a look around the farm.

Farming Basics Episode 2

This Third video will go over Seeding, Fertilizers, Spraying, Time Lapse, Crop Grwoth, and Withered crops..

Farming Basics Episode 3

This Fourth video will go over Mowing, Forageing Wagon, tedders, windrows, and where to put the stuff you pick up.

Farming Basics Episode 4

This Fifth video will go over Baleing, and discover a difinitive answer on what a tedder is good for!

Farming Basics Episode 5

This Sixth video will go over chickens and Sheep and selling their products.

Farming Basics Episode 6

This Seventh video will go over Cows, manure spreaders, slurry tanks, etc.. .

Farming Basics Episode 7

This eighth video will cover sillage, the 3 in one mixer, and components/vehicles needed to make and use them. WARNING!!!! this is a 30 minute video, feel free to skip around in it if needed to get the info your after lol.

Farming Basics Episode 8

This ninth video will cover connecting multiple trailers and placeable objects.

Farming Basics Episode 9

This tenth video will cover potatoes, planting, topping, and harvesting.

Farming Basics Episode 10

This eleventh video will cover Sugar beets, planting, topping, and harvesting.

Farming Basics Episode 11

coming next: no idea

also post a comment if you want me to do a vehicle showcase, in it ill go over the different vehicles and each impliment it uses, and the differences between them, what they do, etc..

and i will start it off.

• *using the foraging wagon, you can pick up the leftover straw from growing barley or wheat, and take it to the cow pen(the troph on the side of the liquid manure container) and dump there. OR you can sell it at the farm at approx 80$ per 1000 units. this vehicle can also be attached to a tractor, with a front mower on the front, and used to collect the grass you cut AS YOU GO! saving both time and gas! this grass can be dumped.

*an easy early way to get liquid manure and wool, is to purchase some cows and sheep, buy the cheap optihopper mower, and use it to fill the trophs at both the cow barn and the sheep pasture. then come back later to them with a FEL(front end loader) and you can collect the wool, or use a slurry tank to collect the liquid manure to fertilize your fields..for free :)

*there are 3 types of fertilizer in the game, liquid manure(from cows) manure(from cows) and liquid fertilizer(from the blue barrel at farm) ALL 3 ARE THE SAME! they are just different versions of the same thing, so feel free to use whichever one you choose. you use these ,preferrably after sowing your field, but before harvesting, and you do not have to wait until you see plant growth. this doubles the yield of your crop so is definitely worth using regardless of which type you choose!

*Curious why even when sitting around doing nothing, your still losing money? hit the INS key, you owe the bank a loan(different size depending on difficulty) so pay that loan back asap!
ok them are simple things most might already know, so shock me with some good info we don't. thanks in advance for helping!

***more from the community***
  • *Here's one I use if I'm feeling lazy and need to get a piece of equipment out in the field back close to the headquarters and don't feel like driving across the map. You can use the reset next vehicle feature on the vehicle map for individuals vehicle and implements. Then they will automatically reset at home base. That sort of takes some of the realism out of the game but it's just an option if you need to save some time. <thanks nickelplate>

*If you have a bank balance always pay as much off as you can when you don't need the money which keeps the interest payments lower.
    Stick it to the bank! <thanks nickelplate>

*Use the in game time keys (keys seven and eight) to speed up and slow down time as necessary. I like to slow down to real time when planting/harvesting/cultivating and then when you're ready for crops to grow speed it way up and your fields will grow without too much waiting. Then slow it back down again which gives you time to harvest without fear of your crops withering. Repeat as needed <thanks nickelplate>

*auto speed button 4 is to harvest, you can hire a worker to harvest all of the grains, and while he does so, follow beside him with your tractor, hit speed button 4( timing is importaint here) and you will do the same speed he does and he will continuously dump into the trailer. you will only need to steer left and right as to stay in range of the pipe, and to not run into him. at the end of a field you will have to jaunt around him and prepare to run along side him again as he turns around, but this is better than waiting on him to fill up and stop, wasting money paying him to sit there. this could be useful in MP too, just line up on your turn on catching (If in a convoy of 2-4 trailer Jockey's) and hit 4. <thanks whitevandriver>
Is there a trailer for moving silage from the bio plant to the cow farm?
also is there a way to get rid of the manure and liquid manure besides using it on the fields?
44MagnuM

Selling straw bales

Post by 44MagnuM »

Where in Farm Simulator 2013 Titanium , Westbridge Hills map can straw bales be sold, or am I wasting my time ? I hadn't planned on mixing feed for cattle !!
meistroracer

Re: Selling straw bales

Post by meistroracer »

44MagnuM wrote:Where in Farm Simulator 2013 Titanium , Westbridge Hills map can straw bales be sold, or am I wasting my time ? I hadn't planned on mixing feed for cattle !!
Yes Straw bales can be sold. The titanium is an add on. You may need to look for the titanium pack to be honest. I am on the console and they go to the store to see any additional add on that I can buy for this game. So I am not sure if you are on PC or console. Sorry I can't be more of a help.
44MagnuM

Post by 44MagnuM »

Sorry, should have said on the PC
farmerboy12345

Post by farmerboy12345 »

Hey,

If any of you happen to use twitch go follow shenz05 he is a really good streamer and a good laugh he shows all the different types of machinery.

He is also doing a giveaway at the moment and I won the first one.

Anyways how do I run multiplayer online without lag I have a good connection?

Many thanks :biggrin2:
44MagnuM

Post by 44MagnuM »

Play Farm Sim 2013 on PC Westbridge Hills ......... On the PDA under statistics is listing for calves. Anyone know how to make this happen ?
stanleyo

Post by stanleyo »

Say, how about info on harvesting soybeans! I have never seen anyone on youtube doing soybeans, sunflowers or other crops they show on British/European farming. I tried using a wheat combine, but it would not harvest soybeans. What do I use, or what system/equipment? Thanks I'm currently using IDAHO USA map, the only field I cannot harvest is the field of soybeans. HELP!!!
stanleyo

Post by stanleyo »

I'll try this location, since I have yet to get answers, or very few, from the regular forum. On FS-13, when trying to use either the self-propelled loading wagon (a mod) or a Case Jumbo forage vehicle, I get a green message box when trying to unload at the cow trough, or the hay barn when trying to dump grass or barley and wheat straw from the fields. The message is "Please, select the trailer in the trigger to unload". Don't recall if there is something I can change to get the units to unload. The same thing happens with the 'special Unimog' truck. There seems to be no problem unloading with trucks and tractors with trailers. It's just with single vehicles like the Special Unimog, the self-propelled Loading wagon or the Case Jumbo by TSL. All are mods, and I have the map door trigger as a mod.
stanleyo

Post by stanleyo »

I do want to say that I have seen all the videos you put together on farming sims, and I enjoyed them very much, and saw that we actually learned together on some of them. LOL Good job, eh! I still haven't found out how to harvest soybeans. Found a field of them on another map, but no clue how to harvest them.
Der_Tod

Post by Der_Tod »

I am not sure about but maybe you have to select the trailer instead of the tractor by pressing "G". You can see the selection at the symbol bottom right.

Regards
Der_Tod
Wenn der Tod kommt, ist Sense.