A quick guide on where to find horse shoe locations. I'll update this post as i find them , or as other users add them.
1. When you first start your game , there's one above your door to your home.
2. Staying near your home , look for the cooker / barbeque
3. Opposite your door , inside the triangle box thingy
4. Behind the first storage barn
5. Chicken run (when come in, on the left corner)
6. Freight yard (on the station dock)
7. Freight yard (on the dirt by the camper)
8. Spinnery (in the well) (you need to go in the garden.
9. North of the farm , in between your farm and the vehicle shop , there's a camp fire. Shoe is on the ashes
10. South of the village , in between a set of 3 rocks
11. South east bunker of golf course.
12. At the Biogas plant there are 3 round green tanks joined together with a platform/building there are steps going to the top and on the top is a small round garden with the horseshoe behind that.
13. At the camping site there is a small BBQ on the west side with 2 piles of wood, there's one behind the one of the stacks
14. At the Farm shop on the north west corner there is a small shed, it's behind the shed
15. On the blue tarp covered boxes behind the building where you pick up wool at the sheep farm
16. Above field 37 , behind the tower.
17. On the island that joins field 2, cross over the bridge and theres one hidden on the east side amongst a number of rocks
18. Go to the old watermill above field 4 and there is one on the steps
19. west side of the watermill there is one lying on the edge of the river
20. When you go from field 7 to 22 you see a small walking bridge above the road there is a horse shoe in the middle on that bridge
21. When heading to the campsite away from the foot bridge , there's one lying next to a tree on a footpath.
22. At the camp site when you walk to the beach one is there in the sand very close to the water in the middle of the beach
23. On the roof of the small grey building at the Golf Club ( half wooden cabin , half red walls and wooden balcony building )
Last edited by DanSkye
on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.