USA region?

Ihfarmkid

USA region?

Post by Ihfarmkid »

I am tryin to find FS13 for Xbox 360 wit the American region code. I bought one from amazon uk but it was the wrong region code. I've been lookin for a while and can't find the right game.
If anyone can please give me info on where I can purchase an American code FS13 for Xbox 360 it would be greatly appreciated!
kansas_dude

Re: USA region?

Post by kansas_dude »

i dont think there is a usa region yet (or could be like the 3DS never a usa region)

reason for usa region PC is i think computers are not region locked....game systems are region locked :sadnew:
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

There is an official PC release in the US, however there is no Xbox 360 Release in the US yet. We're currently working hard on that and we hope that we will have a release in the US before the end of the year.
kansas_dude

Post by kansas_dude »

hope so and hope there will be a demo (like there is for PC) so people can play before deciding if they want to buy for consoles or stick with pc
Ihfarmkid

Post by Ihfarmkid »

It would be great if y'all are able to make a USA region! Been lookin forward to it since I first heard bout it!
Ihfarmkid

Post by Ihfarmkid »

Is there a region lock for ps3? I've heard other people say they have play on that platform in the US. But I could be mistaken
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

The UK farming simulator WILL work on a US Ps3 i bought it myself from the UK on amazon it took 10 days
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

Ihfarmkid wrote:Is there a region lock for ps3? I've heard other people say they have play on that platform in the US. But I could be mistaken
The UK farming simulator WILL work on a US Ps3 i bought it myself from the UK on amazon it took 10 days

OH! Add me. Hopefully they add multiplayer in an update

PSN Cypher-23
Ihfarmkid

Post by Ihfarmkid »

Thanks for the info! I will be gettin it. And I'm gunna have to get my online hooked up. But I'll add ya wen I get it up and goin.
GIGANT-Famer

Post by GIGANT-Famer »

kansas_dude wrote:i dont think there is a usa region yet (or could be like the 3DS never a usa region)

reason for usa region PC is i think computers are not region locked....game systems are region locked :sadnew:
Hi kansas_dude,
you have information that the PC version has many friends in the U.S.? In the journals LS 13 is almost not mentioned.

Know the people outside the big cities the game? Are there any good internet connection?
pigboy

Post by pigboy »

Ihfarmkid wrote:I am tryin to find FS13 for Xbox 360 wit the American region code. I bought one from amazon uk but it was the wrong region code. I've been lookin for a while and can't find the right game.
If anyone can please give me info on where I can purchase an American code FS13 for Xbox 360 it would be greatly appreciated!

Hello, Just thought I would let you know I noticed FS is listed on Gamefly now, with a release date of 11-14-13. they are usually pretty close so we should hopefully get it around then IMO......
It sure would be a great time for them to add muliplayer too :wink3: