swe farming

vaktare

swe farming

Post by vaktare »

Welcome to swe framing we operate under the name swe farming and we are currently looking for new players to join our team, we are easy going guys playing . We will start with small equipment and work our way up to bigger equipment , server is located in Germany so EU players are got a bouns :P server runs on 24/7 and it has 10GB space for mods. we also got a teamspeak server that you can connect to ip 194.103.0.3:10006

welcome to swe framing :D
//Daniel
Last edited by vaktare on Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kurmiss

Re: swe farming

Post by kurmiss »

i want to join u
i have been played a lot fs an i from latvia :D
vaktare

Post by vaktare »

kurmiss wrote:i want to join u
i have been played a lot fs an i from latvia :D
come in on ts3 and we will get you ready
farmerharv

Post by farmerharv »

Where are you from?:jersey Channel Islands
How old are you?:17
How many days a week do usual play?: 4 or 5 days a week weekends longer
how many hours do you play a day?:when ever I can
How long have you been playing the Farming Simulator :since the first one came out
Why do you want to join our team: I've all ways wanted to run a farm with people
Have you played on More Realistic Engine?: no
When can you be available for a interview . Today later at half 5

I take this game seriously and would love to run a farm with other players I like cultivating any potato farming carting and that but I don't like plowing takes to long get back to me as soon as pos as I'm keen to start today
S3ph!

Post by S3ph! »

Vaktare aka Danne you little foking mod chaser^^... You came in to ouhr farm, got the mods and fokin left after 2 ouhrs and now i see you here??? This post???
Good that we dont meet in real life you little bugger... Cheaty guy you are!!!!

P.s.: Lying pussy, you cant have 10GB server becose its not possible that game would run that/busted^^
To bad that nobody controls this guys, like Vaktare/Danne, just disstrojing the community and stealing mods from servers and lying!!!

Regards, S3ph!
vaktare

Post by vaktare »

S3ph! wrote:Vaktare aka Danne you little foking mod chaser^^... You came in to ouhr farm, got the mods and fokin left after 2 ouhrs and now i see you here??? This post???

P.s.: Lying pussy, you cant have 10GB server becose its not possible that game would run that/busted^^
To bad that nobody controls this guys, like Vaktare/Danne, just disstrojing the community and stealing mods from servers and lying!!!

Regards, S3ph!

cheack for your self we don´t use any of your mods so check fakts before talking
and you can cheack whit lowping the have 10gbto mods. your farm was nothing for me so i delete all our mods so whats the problem if i started my own farm and is the way you talk to others, am glad that i left . you sould act like an adult insted as a 5 years old boy
so sorry if you take this for something bad but i don´t care and if any one do i feel sorry for them but as i say before check fakts before talking and accuse any for stealing

//Daniel
S3ph!

Post by S3ph! »

vaktare wrote:
S3ph! wrote:Vaktare aka Danne you little foking mod chaser^^... You came in to ouhr farm, got the mods and fokin left after 2 ouhrs and now i see you here??? This post???

Regards, S3ph!

cheack for your self we don´t use any of your mods so check fakts before talking
and you can cheack whit lowping the have 10gbto mods. your farm was nothing for me so i delete all our mods so whats the problem if i started my own farm and is the way you talk to others, am glad that i left . you sould act like an adult insted as a 5 years old boy
so sorry if you take this for something bad but i don´t care and if any one do i feel sorry for them but as i say before check fakts before talking and accuse any for stealing

//Daniel

Plz dont give me your excuses, you copy pasted ouhr forum on post here at giants as well/ so dont be smart that your good guy.

And im not angry, coz you came for 1 or 2 ouhrs on server, put complete trailer on side that i had to stack like 60 bales again and you left/sad my wife needs me^^. That looks like mentality of a 5 year old boy.

I wish you a lot of success with you gamingserver, but how you tricked us was a joke and your not a man.
You wrote that you left us? Lol you just came to get the mods and bumped trailer on side wich was stacked with some 60 bales and left...thats how fair and mature you are

P.s: Dont copy and paste other peoples forum posts, like you did here http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 78&t=66800 , create some of your own at least.
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Post by böserlöwe »

Please per PM.
And read my sign...
vaktare

Post by vaktare »

you wanted do stack them your self and it was not on purpose and my wife needed help and i ask if you wanted help. and when i got back you were gone so no my foult
but I do not want to argue about something that you have not checked the facts about so continue if you want but you get no more answers from me because I have not done anything wrong . your mods are deleted from my computer.and we have nothing to do with you either name map teamspeak so is nothing to fight about
vaktare

Post by vaktare »

böserlöwe wrote:Please per PM.
And read my sign...
sorry you can remove all post about this last thing am done don´t want a fight
robertrelyea

Post by robertrelyea »

i would like to join your farming team