WANTED ! (A custom map making)

markyboy123

WANTED ! (A custom map making)

Post by markyboy123 »

I am asking a big favor of someone who is willing to build me a custom map.

All i want is a few fields , A few sheds for vehicles and a few sheds big enough for square and round bails to store.
A shed to empty my grains into and animates it on the ground, Silo storage, Manure thing (LOL) I want cows and sheep only NO CHICKENS !

All near enough close together not far apart.

IT WILL BE VERY APPRECIATED AS I CANT FIND NO MAP NO WHERE AND IT WILL BE BEST TO HAVE A CUSTOM MAP ! :)

If i knew how to make a map, i would

Kind Regards
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Re: WANTED ! (A custom map making)

Post by bassaddict »

With up to hundreds of hours of work going into making a map, I highly doubt you'll find anyone who'll make a map, just for you.
markyboy123

Post by markyboy123 »

bassaddict wrote:With up to hundreds of hours of work going into making a map, I highly doubt you'll find anyone who'll make a map, just for you.
I don't want moutains or a town,

All i want is a few fields with fencing , cows and sheep, manure thing, fertilizer , seeds, Sheds for bales and vehicles and a few trees.

Something very simple

I am kindly asking
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Post by bassaddict »

If you think it's that simple, why don't you give it a try yourself? There are lots of tutorials on how to make a map all over the internet.

I'm not trying to be rude, I just want to make clear that there are going lots of hours of work into creating a map, even for a very simple one. Maybe not several hundred hours, but still enough that it take at least a few full days, even for skilled map makers. Believe me, I've tried myself, so I'm talking from experience.