DISGUSTED!! may never purchase material again!

live4emt

DISGUSTED!! may never purchase material again!

Post by live4emt »

RESOLVED! THANKS GIANTS, I appreciate your action.
Last edited by live4emt on Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
csa

Re: DISGUSTED!! may never purchase material again!

Post by csa »

This is why a lot of people wait till the add-ons come out before they buy them so they don't get stuck with a useless piece when there are no patches release at the same time . SO WHY DON'T YOU STOP YOUR BOO WOO ING AND GET OVER IT
Oldbor

Post by Oldbor »

I also run FS13 on a Mac,but I brought and downloaded it direct from Giants, and had the update 2.1.01 almost immediately.
Thats the way to go, cut out the App Store.
live4emt

Post by live4emt »

csa wrote:This is why a lot of people wait till the add-ons come out before they buy them so they don't get stuck with a useless piece when there are no patches release at the same time . SO WHY DON'T YOU STOP YOUR BOO WOO ING AND GET OVER IT
Your a Wiener!
Oldbor wrote:I also run FS13 on a Mac,but I brought and downloaded it direct from Giants, and had the update 2.1.01 almost immediately.
Thats the way to go, cut out the App Store.
I will certainly not be buying anything from the App Store again, however at the time I bought it wasn't available anywhere else for Mac.
As an update, after finally getting to the point of posting this rant publicly in 3 places including here, I finally got a response with an offer to finally refund the DLC and an added gift...Sometimes you just gotta get mad to get results I guess.
sfy

Post by sfy »

and sometimes it helps to just get in touch with one of the red name forum staff and see what they can do to help.

either way, good to see it worked out.
csa

Post by csa »

it takes a 4yr. old child brain rear end to call some one a piece of food or are you *censored* fag ?????

EDIT DerSchreiner: one week boardholiday!