Mod Wanted!!!

SMDSY

Mod Wanted!!!

Post by SMDSY »

Hi iv been looking high and low for a ingame Journal where i could Preset witch feilds (nr 1-42) on eny map where i could set what feild should have Canola weat barly corn grass and so on and witch feild should be cultivated plown fertilized for my multiplayer memmbers to eazly see whats next on the scheldual to do if the dont know what to do... i hope someone whit the knowledge and skill could take a look and give it a try to make one that whont be specifik for ust one map but could be used for all maps that are out there..

this could also be a good multiplayer tool for giants to look into and creat for FS15 in a upcoming patch.. :P
sfy

Re: Mod Wanted!!!

Post by sfy »

nevar sceane sutch a modd inn awll tha playces ah evar luked fer modds
supoze sum mod makir culd mayke won if' he 'cided he wannted too.

course, thatz hys choyce. thay duz watevar thay want too
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Post by böserlöwe »

Hi, here you find some Mod with that feature.
http://fs-uk.com/mods/view/32669
Have you tried this?
SMDSY

Post by SMDSY »

böserlöwe wrote:Hi, here you find some Mod with that feature.
http://fs-uk.com/mods/view/32669
Have you tried this?

Its close but its not what i whas looking for as i have alredy tested that one.. the option that mod miss in my opinion is a way to setup a plan for eatch feild witch feild should be planted whit that fruit type.. where then the option witch is in the mod alredy will give u the info about is it cultivated plown fretilized or sown and when will it bee reddy to harvest...

i know im picky but we live in a picky world :P
joldfarmer

Re: Mod Wanted!!!alfalfa mower

Post by joldfarmer »

Please all the Modding Experts out there please make alfalfa and clover mower or swather to bale hay.I have been playing this game for over 5yrs now and had to plow under my alfalfa and clover field's because of no mods were made to use with these hay's. i am farming four river farms in Missouri,U.S.A. the horse farm i have looked for 2 weeks for mods and have found none. Here in OHIO U.S.A. alfalfa and clover are sold as hay to the horse farmers in Kentucky,U.S.A.and the southern states for their race horse's like the Kentucky Derby. I see semis of hay each year going south full of alfalfa and clover at $500.00 a ton up to $750.00 for a better hay mix we need a selling point on these maps that have the Multifruit farms for alfalfa and clover also need timothy(Phleum Pratense) native british grass from 18 century.Thank you having been raised on a farm and feed hay to all our horse's and cattle and race horse's Hay is a good money crop.
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Post by bassaddict »

I think I've heard somewhere that you can mow alfalfa and clover with any mower if you use the multi mower mod.
joldfarmer

Post by joldfarmer »

I have multi mower installed and mowers wont mow