Mod Request FarmHand Macros (Eg Pathfinding Presets)

MikeLoeven

Mod Request FarmHand Macros (Eg Pathfinding Presets)

Post by MikeLoeven »

I am not sure if this is possible but i have frequently noticed the farmhands leaving large triangular sections of unploughed earth at the edges of my fields as well as missing crops when assigned to a harvester. i would like a function where you can do a field manually and save all of your keystrokes as a macro which you can optionally assign to the farmhand when you hire a worker. essentially this will cause the farmhand to path find to the point at which you started the macro and than instead of using his own AI path-finding he will simply copy the exact path you saved earlier in a similar manner to how a technician can train a factory robot by moving the device manually and recording the positions.

This would be insanely useful for some of the larger Modded tractors that have a non standard suspension and turning radius that can cause the AI to get easily confused and not properly line up their tools

additionally if you have a tractor with a front mounted cultivator and a rear mounted seeder the AI will not drop the front unit until many feet into the field. essentially i am asking for a way to micromanage how the farmhands drive
MikeLoeven

Re: Mod Request FarmHand Macros (Eg Pathfinding Presets)

Post by MikeLoeven »

Well after several more hours of searching i found a mod called Course-play

http://courseplay.github.io/courseplay/ ... l#controls

I am testing it out but so far the documentation and controls look pretty promising

I thought I would post this in case some else was looking for something similar