DLC Steam

ecSTASy

DLC Steam

Post by ecSTASy »

Sorry for my english, I'm Russian. :blushnew:

I have a question.

When Steam will Väderstad DLC and Marshall Trailers DLC.

In Russia, two ways to acquire the DLC: Steam and torrent. :frown:

Please release DLС in Steam and take my money for a great game.

Once again I am sorry for my english.

Thank you.

Waiting for an answer ... :hi:
NickelPlate

Re: DLC Steam

Post by NickelPlate »

It doesn't seem likely if Steam hasn't gotten Vaderstad and Marshall by now. I guess Giants or Focus sees no value in bringing it to Steam. I don't think either of those DLCs are that great anyhow. The only one worth it IMHO is Ursus and that is on Steam. You can buy them direct from Giants and they should still work with the Steam version of the game. This is not an option in Russia?
Farmer_Bob

Post by Farmer_Bob »

NickelPlate wrote:It doesn't seem likely if Steam hasn't gotten Vaderstad and Marshall by now. I guess Giants or Focus sees no value in bringing it to Steam. I don't think either of those DLCs are that great anyhow. The only one worth it IMHO is Ursus and that is on Steam. You can buy them direct from Giants and they should still work with the Steam version of the game. This is not an option in Russia?
Agreed, these DLC's aren't worth the energy to download them
Это не кажется вероятным, если Профиль не получил Vaderstad и Маршалл в настоящее время. Я думаю, гиганты или Фокусировка не видит никакой ценности в результате чего его Паровая. Я не думаю, что любой из этих DLC в том, что большая во всяком случае. Единственный стоит ИМХО Ursus, и это на Steam. Вы можете купить их прямо из гигантов, и они все равно должны работать с паровой версии игры. Это не вариант в России?
Согласен, эти DLC нам не стоит энергия, чтобы загрузить их.

Bob.
Abatap

Post by Abatap »

I still hope they will release them on Steam as part of Gold edition that will probably come out later as it was with their previous games.