kinda new had this bug once before milk truck awol

clodhopper51

kinda new had this bug once before milk truck awol

Post by clodhopper51 »

Milk truck awol again and the route is clear of obstacles what is going on, now earlier today this area experienced a power outage while I was in the middle a game session. Then some weird stuff happened my dryer wouldn't stay running once it started the fridge, freezer and heater started making funny noises and the lights went dim and stayed there. I had turned off the puter when the power went out for good. I verfied the files and it was still awol I have a vehicle parked at the diary. I also took a drive around it's route NO blockages anybody going to help here with other than delete and start over again I have over 600 hrs into this game.
james1998brooks

Re: kinda new had this bug once before milk truck awol

Post by james1998brooks »

I have 2 tips for you
tip one go into the files and look were you save game is it will have -(save game 1-30) find the one your game is save to then copy that file and the backup files (save game 1-30 auto backup 1-2) copy these as well too an external drive 1gb will do then uninstall the game. reinstall.
go back into the files delete file save game 1 (or what ever it was before) from the game files
then put the save game and backups into the place were the original game was then close all the files and run the game

tip two create a back up file for the save game
then create a new save game In a different area (same map)
then go into the files (not the growth files (try vehicles))
and look for the milk truck data compare that data with you problem save game and if different copy the data across

DO NOT HOLD ME RESPONSIABLE FOR A DELETED SAVE GAME (BACKUP)

hope I helped