help

mageshooter

help

Post by mageshooter »

when i play in mp with my brother my game jumps and it is hard to play but his game is fine plz help me
tom_the_farmer
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Re: help

Post by tom_the_farmer »

then go kick your mom so she will pedal faster! its probably just cause of bad internet/connection.. or low end pc..
mageshooter

Post by mageshooter »

it is not that and what is this go kick your mom for
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Post by bassaddict »

That's probably the result of the lack of information about your problem.

Since we are not psychic, you'll at least have to post your LOG file, the LOG file from the other players in MP, as well as information about the internet connection from each player (preferably checked with something like this -> http://www.speedtest.net/ ).
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

Do you get a rubber banding effect, where your object dose not move then suddenly catapults you across the game board?
A lot depends on your IP server, Do you get a lot of graphic lag when streaming a film from the internet? have you compared internet speed times with your brothers speed time, if theirs a big gap you my want to change internet provider, to something more compatible to your brothers IP, also you may want to check your brothers computer against your own. as well as that check if your computer meets the standards that are required to run in multiplayer mode. :search: