extreme bailing

mccoloch

extreme bailing

Post by mccoloch »

I have a mac and when i buy the baler from the extreme bailing pack it deletes everything on that map.
rollingfarm

Re: extreme bailing

Post by rollingfarm »

possible a mod conflict or a bug with another mod.. personal i never had a problem with the extreme bailing pack
I have a disability called dyspraxia and minor dyslexia so if my spelling weird dont judge me. just ask nicely and i translate it
Farmer_Bob

Post by Farmer_Bob »

rollingfarm wrote:possible a mod conflict or a bug with another mod.. personal i never had a problem with the extreme bailing pack
I agree, I have used this pack on all of my maps and it is always in my mod folder and have never had any problems with it. *thumbsup*

Post your log here and we can have a look to see if it's obvious what is causing this for you but please post the whole log not just the errors! (It's important)
mccoloch

Post by mccoloch »

my log is to long
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Post by bassaddict »

Then attach the file to your post.
mccoloch

Post by mccoloch »

how
bassaddict

Post by bassaddict »

Click "postreply" and then on "Upload attachment".
mccoloch

Post by mccoloch »

my log text
Attachments
log.txt
(113.96 KiB) Downloaded 118 times
rollingfarm

Post by rollingfarm »

in the time i been on this forum and the amount of log i view i have to say you win the compertition hands down for the worst unclean and confsuing log ever....

i would suggest first using the control f to find all mods with errors and delete
second if your not using more relastic then remove them too and clean up your mods folder it not a storeage place
I have a disability called dyspraxia and minor dyslexia so if my spelling weird dont judge me. just ask nicely and i translate it
bassaddict

Post by bassaddict »

OMG! Weak hardware, relatively high settings, lots of mods, and errors like from the northpole to the southpole. Not even the least bit surprising you have problems.

Just delete EVERYTHING in your mods folder, it's really time for a clean start. And then just put the mods you really need for your current savegame in your mods folder. And after adding a mod, check if it's bug free. If not -> delete or fix.
rollingfarm

Post by rollingfarm »

bassaddict wrote:OMG! Weak hardware, relatively high settings, lots of mods, and errors like from the northpole to the southpole. Not even the least bit surprising you have problems.

the errors in this log could go to the moon and back
:|