Lindner DLC

live4emt

Lindner DLC

Post by live4emt »

Hey guys I bought the lindner DLC today and it will not show up, it says that the desc version isn't supported. I'm assuming it's because I'm on a Mac and the 2.1 update still hasn't been released for apple. The description on the DLC says it's compatible with Mac and says nothing about patch 2.1. Any other ideas besides waiting for apple to approve the 2.1 update?
Alagos

Re: Lindner DLC

Post by Alagos »

Get a windows pc?
And are you sure the desc version error isnt from another mod?
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
live4emt

Post by live4emt »

I have a windows PC also, I just haven't updated it yet. Also I'm 100% sure the desc version is from the DLC as it's at the top of the log in the area where all DLC is shown as it's loaded. It also says Lindner DLC in the error line.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

live4emt wrote:Hey guys I bought the lindner DLC today and it will not show up, it says that the desc version isn't supported. I'm assuming it's because I'm on a Mac and the 2.1 update still hasn't been released for apple. The description on the DLC says it's compatible with Mac and says nothing about patch 2.1. Any other ideas besides waiting for apple to approve the 2.1 update?
Just to clarify: for the DVD-, Direct-Download- and Steam-Versions of FS13 for Mac OS X Patch 2.1 is already available. Only the Mac AppStore version has not been updated yet. So if you purchased FS13 from the Mac AppStore your only option is to wait until Apple approves the new version.

Regards,
don_apple
trev1

Post by trev1 »

Hello people have a problem with thi DLC Mymachine and software are upto date DLC (Purchased and downloaded yesterday)' Is not showing in game .
Log reports,Game vehicle types loaded
Mod directory: C:/Users/Dad/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods
Load dlc: pdlc_lindnerUnitracPack
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod pdlc_lindnerUnitracPack
anybody help?
thanks in advance
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

trev1 wrote: Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod pdlc_lindnerUnitracPack
Please make sure you have the latest patch (Farming Simulator 2013 - Update 2.1) installed: http://landwirtschafts-simulator.de/updates.php?lang=en

Regards,
don_apple
trev1

Post by trev1 »

Working now was running, FarmingSimulator2013Patch2.1INT_PublicBeta3.exe. Just put 2.1 back in and it run's.
Big thankyou.