Go back to 2.0.0.9

sootysax

Go back to 2.0.0.9

Post by sootysax »

How do I go back to / reinstall and update to : 2.0.0.9 on a MAC?

Version 2.1 breaks the More Realistic mod, and i'm in deep with it.. Steam autoupdated and i cannot go back.. Tried reinstalling an old version, but MAC autoupdates and only gives an option to go to 2.1

help
Kriss

Re: Go back to 2.0.0.9

Post by Kriss »

You can't go back to previous versions if you're playing via Steam.

The only way it might just be possible is to do a system restore to a date before you updated to 2.1 but you'd then have to remain in offline mode to prevent Steam auto updating it again.
don_apple

Re: Go back to 2.0.0.9

Post by don_apple »

sootysax wrote:How do I go back to / reinstall and update to : 2.0.0.9 on a MAC?

Version 2.1 breaks the More Realistic mod, and i'm in deep with it.. Steam autoupdated and i cannot go back.. Tried reinstalling an old version, but MAC autoupdates and only gives an option to go to 2.1

help
The problem here is not that you are running the Mac version of FS13, but that you bought the game via Steam. If you had bought FS13/Mac on DVD, as a direct Download from Giants or via the Mac AppStore it would be possible to prevent it from being automatically updated to the latest version. But since you have bought it via Steam the only option would be to try what Kriss suggested, I guess (never have used Steam).

Regards,
don_apple