Lost most everything

Buzzerd48

Lost most everything

Post by Buzzerd48 »

I have been playing FS13 for over a year now, and this is the first time this has happened. Have not put any new mods in for quite some time. Had a problem saving the last time I played, and the next time I opened game, ALL my place-able mods, and all my equipment is gone. Only thing left is my land and money.THATS IT. Now what?
Thanks for the help in advance.
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Re: Lost most everything

Post by bassaddict »

Check your LOG file. It will most probably tell you what the problem is.
oliviaoutlaw

Post by oliviaoutlaw »

Buzzerd48, did you ever find out what caused this on your computer? If so do you remember what you had to do to correct it? Cause the same issue just happened on my computer like 2 weeks ago, but havent had much time to look into the cause of it yet, and what i found found to check hasnt helped any. Thanks
leifege640

Post by leifege640 »

The unfortunate thing is, oliviaoutlaw, Buzzerd48 didn't post his log to us for us to help him out. What you would be looking for in your log would be any sort of error that might cause a problem to the game. And if you post your log, oliviaoutlaw, we can help you out too.
PC player of FS19, FS17, FS15, and FS13
Don't criticize the farmer with your mouth full.
Computer Specs in spoiler.
Intel i3-6100 3.7GHz CPU
Gigabyte Radeon RX 470 w/ 4GB of GDDR5 VRAM
8GB of DDR4 RAM
Windows 10
275GB SSD + 1TB HHD
How to post your log:viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
oliviaoutlaw

Post by oliviaoutlaw »

If possible, would you be able to tell me what log it is you need to check out to try and correct it and how to retrieve that info for you? I found 1 log that had all kinds of things on it, not sure if that is the one or not. Would I be able to email it to you or private message it at all?
sfy

Post by sfy »

better to post your log here. plenty of people here who can read it and give suggestions as to what the issue could be.
the whole thing, don't leave anything out. just copy and paste it.
leifege640

Post by leifege640 »

oliviaoutlaw, you have found the correct file. In the full editor for posting on these forums, there is a little "spoiler" button. When you post your log for us, hit that button, copy your whole log, then paste it in between the spoiler markers. This makes sure that you don't go over the character limit.
PC player of FS19, FS17, FS15, and FS13
Don't criticize the farmer with your mouth full.
Computer Specs in spoiler.
Intel i3-6100 3.7GHz CPU
Gigabyte Radeon RX 470 w/ 4GB of GDDR5 VRAM
8GB of DDR4 RAM
Windows 10
275GB SSD + 1TB HHD
How to post your log:viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Farmer Carol

Post by Farmer Carol »

You can always delete your personal info if that is what is worrying you, that isn't needed, although there is nothing there that is identifiable to you.

Carol. x
Married to "Farmer Bob" aka Ian
mother, wife, sister, daughter, bank manager, farm manager, cleaner, chef, Councillor, PC technician and all round dogs-body!
oliviaoutlaw

Post by oliviaoutlaw »

Input System
Keyboard enabled
Mouse enabled
Gamepad/Joystick disabled
Force Feedback disabled
Sound System
Driver: OpenAL
Version: 1.1
Device: Generic Software
Max. sources: 256
Render System
Driver: OpenGL
Card Vendor: Intel
Renderer: Intel(R) HD Graphics
Version: 2.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.2202
GL_NV_texture_compression_vtc not supported
GL_ARB_instanced_arrays not supported
GL_NV_vertex_program2_option not supported
GL_NV_vertex_program3 not supported
max_texture_layers: 8
GL_ATI_texture_float not supported
OpenGL initialization successful
Hardware Profile
Level: Low (auto)
View Distance Coeff: 0.750000
Shadow Quality: 0.000000
Skip Mipmaps: 1
LOD Distance Coeff: 0.750000
Terrain LOD Distance Coeff: 0.750000
Foliage View Distance Coeff: 1.000000
Farming Simulator 2013 INT
Version: 2.1.0.2 RC3
Available Languages: en de fr es it ru jp
Language: en
Game vehicle types loaded
Mod directory: C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods
Load mod: FarmingSimulator2013ClassicsPack
Error: Invalid mod name '2005-Peterbilt-379-EXHD'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name '3_X_Shop'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: aaachevrolett
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod aaachevrolett
Load mod: aaaK700_skidder_arm
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod aaaK700_skidder_arm
Load mod: aaaK_700A_by_Easy
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod aaaK_700A_by_Easy
Load mod: Actros2_Skinpack
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/Actros2_Skinpack/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Actros2_Skinpack
Load mod: actros_8x4
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/actros_8x4/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod actros_8x4
Load mod: ADAC_Sprinter_313_CDI_BGF
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/ADAC_Sprinter_313_CDI_BGF/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod ADAC_Sprinter_313_CDI_BGF
Load mod: AgroIndurainAT5200
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod AgroIndurainAT5200 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Agroliner12trailer
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Agroliner12trailer to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Agroliner18trailer
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Agroliner18trailer to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Agroliner40
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Agroliner40 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Agroliner40BALE_W
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Agroliner40BALE_W to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Agroliner40trailer
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Agroliner40trailer to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Agroliner40TRAL
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Agroliner40TRAL to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Agroliner40_SB
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Agroliner40_SB to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Agroliner80W1
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Agroliner80W1 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Agroliner_1Q_blind
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Agroliner_1Q_blind to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button playanim_PipeUp in Agroliner_1Q_blind
Warning: Missing l10n for button playanim_PipeDown in Agroliner_1Q_blind
Load mod: Agroliner_universal
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Agroliner_universal to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Agromet_50m
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Agromet_50m to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Agrovector_double_Palettfork
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Agrovector_double_Palettfork to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: ajd_logging
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod ajd_logging
Load mod: alowboy_mod_pack_2_by_xentro
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod alowboy_mod_pack_2_by_xentro
Load mod: AlternativeTipping
Load mod: Alter_BahnFCbergang
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/Alter_BahnFCbergang/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Alter_BahnFCbergang
Load mod: AmazoneZGB
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod AmazoneZGB to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Amazone_X_16001
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Amazone_X_16001 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Amazone_X_16001_T
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Amazone_X_16001_T to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: AmFlussufer2013_v1a
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod AmFlussufer2013_v1a to use it in multiplayer.
Error: Invalid mod name 'ammrx__corn-texture-v-10'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: animalmod2013
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod animalmod2013 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: AnimalStatus
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod AnimalStatus to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: AnnaburgerHTS_24_27
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod AnnaburgerHTS_24_27 to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button manureTrailer_ON in AnnaburgerHTS_24_27
Load mod: Arcusin_RB_Autostack1_OPENi
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/Arcusin_RB_Autostack1_OPENi/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Arcusin_RB_Autostack1_OPENi
Load mod: atv
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod atv to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: ATV_unpack
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/ATV_unpack/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod ATV_unpack
Load mod: Auflieger_Cargobull
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/Auflieger_Cargobull/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Auflieger_Cargobull
Load mod: Aussichtsturm
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Aussichtsturm to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Autos1_p
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Autos1_p to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: AutoSteer_3v1ru_Dred
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod AutoSteer_3v1ru_Dred to use it in multiplayer.
Error: Invalid mod name 'azomk__bale-conveyor-v-10'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'B-747'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: BaleRunner16K_LS13
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod BaleRunner16K_LS13 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: baleStore
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/baleStore/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod baleStore
Load mod: baleTrailer
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod baleTrailer to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Ballengabel_TL
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Ballengabel_TL to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Ballentrailer
Warning: Missing l10n for button ubtDETACH in Ballentrailer
Warning: Missing l10n for button ubtATTACH in Ballentrailer
Warning: Missing l10n for button ubtTOGGLEUNLOAD in Ballentrailer
Warning: Missing l10n for button ubtTOGGLEBALETYPE in Ballentrailer
Warning: Missing l10n for button ubtTOGGLELOADINGTYPE in Ballentrailer
Warning: Missing l10n for button ubtTOGGLEHUD in Ballentrailer
Load mod: basin
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/basin/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod basin
Load mod: Baustellenobjekte_2
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/Baustellenobjekte_2/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Baustellenobjekte_2
Load mod: BauZub
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/BauZub/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod BauZub
Load mod: BBM_Placeable_Sheds
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod BBM_Placeable_Sheds to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: BenneGrimme
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod BenneGrimme to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button CHAFFCOVER_close in BenneGrimme
Warning: Missing l10n for button CHAFFCOVER_open in BenneGrimme
Warning: Missing l10n for button Phare in BenneGrimme
Load mod: Big_European_Map_2013
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Big_European_Map_2013 to use it in multiplayer.
Error: Invalid mod name 'Bilder vom Pack'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: Bizon_Z058_Dzimson_Wypakuj
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/Bizon_Z058_Dzimson_Wypakuj/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Bizon_Z058_Dzimson_Wypakuj
Load mod: blitzmod
Error: C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/blitzmod/modDesc.xml(287): Error reading end tag.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod blitzmod
Load mod: bmw
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod bmw to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Bobcat_S160
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Bobcat_S160 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Bobcat_Unpack
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/Bobcat_Unpack/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Bobcat_Unpack
Load mod: BogballeM2W_Base_OPEN
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/BogballeM2W_Base_OPEN/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod BogballeM2W_Base_OPEN
Load mod: borstie
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod borstie to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: BoxVitelli_Marcolussi
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/BoxVitelli_Marcolussi/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod BoxVitelli_Marcolussi
Error: Invalid mod name 'BR232_gr--n'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: bredal
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod bredal to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Bremswagen
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Bremswagen to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button Bremswagen_SwitchWeight in Bremswagen
Warning: Missing l10n for button Bremswagen_WatchTrack in Bremswagen
Warning: Missing l10n for button Bremswagen_Mode in Bremswagen
Warning: Missing l10n for button Bremswagen_Reset in Bremswagen
Load mod: Brent_Avalanche_1594_ls13
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Brent_Avalanche_1594_ls13 to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button BrentAvalanche1594_on in Brent_Avalanche_1594_ls13
Warning: Missing l10n for button BrentAvalanche1594_down in Brent_Avalanche_1594_ls13
Warning: Missing l10n for button BrentAvalanche1594_up in Brent_Avalanche_1594_ls13
Warning: Missing l10n for button BrentAvalanche1594_pipelight in Brent_Avalanche_1594_ls13
Warning: Missing l10n for button BrentAvalanche1594_transport in Brent_Avalanche_1594_ls13
Load mod: Brent_Avalanche_1594_LS13_V3
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Brent_Avalanche_1594_LS13_V3 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: bridgeRostig_forLS13
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/bridgeRostig_forLS13/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod bridgeRostig_forLS13
Error: Invalid mod name 'Bridges_byNick98.1'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: Briefkasten
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/Briefkasten/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Briefkasten
Load mod: Briefkasten_Platzierbar
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Briefkasten_Platzierbar to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Bruecke1
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Bruecke1 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Bugatti_LS2013
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Bugatti_LS2013 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Bullenstall
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/Bullenstall/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Bullenstall
Error: Invalid mod name 'Bullenstall-V4'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: byCebuljCek_SDF_Group_ModPackLS13
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod byCebuljCek_SDF_Group_ModPackLS13 to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button windFSameHurliLambo in byCebuljCek_SDF_Group_ModPackLS13
Warning: Missing l10n for button doorLSameHurliLambo in byCebuljCek_SDF_Group_ModPackLS13
Warning: Missing l10n for button doorRSameHurliLambo in byCebuljCek_SDF_Group_ModPackLS13
Warning: Missing l10n for button windBSameHurliLambo in byCebuljCek_SDF_Group_ModPackLS13
Warning: Missing l10n for button AllradSameHurliLambo in byCebuljCek_SDF_Group_ModPackLS13
Warning: Missing l10n for button twinsSameHurliLambo in byCebuljCek_SDF_Group_ModPackLS13
Warning: Missing l10n for button attUP_SameHurliLambo in byCebuljCek_SDF_Group_ModPackLS13
Warning: Missing l10n for button attDOWN_SameHurliLambo in byCebuljCek_SDF_Group_ModPackLS13
Warning: Missing l10n for button ChangeOilSameHurliLambo in byCebuljCek_SDF_Group_ModPackLS13
Warning: Missing l10n for button ForksSameHurliLambo in byCebuljCek_SDF_Group_ModPackLS13
Warning: Missing l10n for button balesSameHurliLambo in byCebuljCek_SDF_Group_ModPackLS13
Error: Invalid mod name 'Cal+Caruta_pack'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: Camaro
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Camaro to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: CamaroZ28
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod CamaroZ28 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Camper
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Camper to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Campingwagen_Platzierbar
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Campingwagen_Platzierbar to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: CanAM_1100XT
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod CanAM_1100XT to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button AllradV4 in CanAM_1100XT
Load mod: Carport_Platzierbar
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Carport_Platzierbar to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Car_Trailer
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod Car_Trailer
Load mod: Case2388_open_me_mods
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/Case2388_open_me_mods/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Case2388_open_me_mods
Load mod: CaseCVX175
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod CaseCVX175 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: CaseIH1455XL
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod CaseIH1455XL to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button worklights in CaseIH1455XL
Warning: Missing l10n for button Gewicht in CaseIH1455XL
Warning: Missing l10n for button FH in CaseIH1455XL
Warning: Missing l10n for button backwindow716 in CaseIH1455XL
Warning: Missing l10n for button tuerlinks716 in CaseIH1455XL
Warning: Missing l10n for button tuerrechts716 in CaseIH1455XL
Warning: Missing l10n for button Licht in CaseIH1455XL
Warning: Missing l10n for button work in CaseIH1455XL
Warning: Missing l10n for button Dachluke in CaseIH1455XL
Warning: Missing l10n for button RULKlappen in CaseIH1455XL
Load mod: CaseIHC2388EUPack
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/CaseIHC2388EUPack/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod CaseIHC2388EUPack
Load mod: caseIHSteiger600
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod caseIHSteiger600 to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button handbrake in caseIHSteiger600
Warning: Missing l10n for button MHAUTOSTEER in caseIHSteiger600
Load mod: CaseIH_2799LS13Packdescompactarnapastamods
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/CaseIH_2799LS13Packdescompactarnapastamods/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod CaseIH_2799LS13Packdescompactarnapastamods
Load mod: CaseIH_Steiger600_CE
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod CaseIH_Steiger600_CE to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button MMRearCam in CaseIH_Steiger600_CE
Warning: Missing l10n for button Einblendung924Eins in CaseIH_Steiger600_CE
Warning: Missing l10n for button BALLOONWHEELS in CaseIH_Steiger600_CE
Load mod: CaseMXM190_OPEN_ME
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/CaseMXM190_OPEN_ME/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod CaseMXM190_OPEN_ME
Load mod: Case_2388AF
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Case_2388AF to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Case_9120
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Case_9120 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Case_9120_Axial_Flow
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Case_9120_Axial_Flow to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button ACCELERATE in Case_9120_Axial_Flow
Warning: Missing l10n for button DECELERATE in Case_9120_Axial_Flow
Warning: Missing l10n for button workmode in Case_9120_Axial_Flow
Warning: Missing l10n for button RUNDUMLEUCHTE in Case_9120_Axial_Flow
Warning: Missing l10n for button WORKLIGHTS in Case_9120_Axial_Flow
Warning: Missing l10n for button STRAW_TOGGLE in Case_9120_Axial_Flow
Warning: Missing l10n for button TOGGLEHUD in Case_9120_Axial_Flow
Load mod: Case_Cutter_7700
Load mod: Case_Mais_Cutter
Error: Invalid mod name 'Cassis (1)'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'Cat Fleet Upload'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: CAT966G_LS13
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod CAT966G_LS13 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: CAT966H
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod CAT966H to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button ignition in CAT966H
Load mod: cat980H_V2_UnzipMe
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/cat980H_V2_UnzipMe/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod cat980H_V2_UnzipMe
Load mod: Caterpillar725Ultra4v16_Patch
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/Caterpillar725Ultra4v16_Patch/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Caterpillar725Ultra4v16_Patch
Load mod: CATLexionPack
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod CATLexionPack to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button Laser in CATLexionPack
Warning: Missing l10n for button Haspel in CATLexionPack
Load mod: CAT_262C_SET_V2
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod CAT_262C_SET_V2 to use it in multiplayer.
Error: Invalid mod name 'Cat_345B---Shovel-Unzip-me'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'Cat_345B-Heavy-Shovel_V2-Unzipme'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'Cat_345B-Shovel-Unzip-me'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: Cat_345B_and_Shovel_Unzip_me
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/Cat_345B_and_Shovel_Unzip_me/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Cat_345B_and_Shovel_Unzip_me
Load mod: Cat_345B_Clamshell
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Cat_345B_Clamshell to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button KRUEGER_GRIPPER_OPEN in Cat_345B_Clamshell
Warning: Missing l10n for button KRUEGER_GRIPPER_CLOSE in Cat_345B_Clamshell
Load mod: CAT_900_MT_Challenger_2011_FL_v1_1
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod CAT_900_MT_Challenger_2011_FL_v1_1 to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button startlightCAT in CAT_900_MT_Challenger_2011_FL_v1_1
Warning: Missing l10n for button armCAT in CAT_900_MT_Challenger_2011_FL_v1_1
Warning: Missing l10n for button fhCAT in CAT_900_MT_Challenger_2011_FL_v1_1
Warning: Missing l10n for button mehrRPMCAT in CAT_900_MT_Challenger_2011_FL_v1_1
Warning: Missing l10n for button wenigerRPMCAT in CAT_900_MT_Challenger_2011_FL_v1_1
Warning: Missing l10n for button FunkCAT in CAT_900_MT_Challenger_2011_FL_v1_1
Warning: Missing l10n for button EinblendungEinsCAT in CAT_900_MT_Challenger_2011_FL_v1_1
Warning: Missing l10n for button EinblendungZweiCAT in CAT_900_MT_Challenger_2011_FL_v1_1
Warning: Missing l10n for button welle1CAT in CAT_900_MT_Challenger_2011_FL_v1_1
Load mod: Cat_Challenger765b
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Cat_Challenger765b to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Cat_Dumper_797
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Cat_Dumper_797 to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button FARMER_CAR_HORN in Cat_Dumper_797
Error: Invalid mod name 'Cat_LowLoader (1)'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: Cestari19000L
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Cestari19000L to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button AgrolinerTUW20_UP in Cestari19000L
Warning: Missing l10n for button AgrolinerTUW20_DOWN in Cestari19000L
Warning: Missing l10n for button AgrolinerTUW20_PLANE in Cestari19000L
Load mod: chevrolett2222
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod chevrolett2222
Load mod: Chieftain_Fuel_Bowser
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Chieftain_Fuel_Bowser to use it in multiplayer.
Error: Invalid mod name 'Christmas-tree-v1.0'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: CoDTrailer
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod CoDTrailer to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button Sattelplatte_Vor in CoDTrailer
Warning: Missing l10n for button Sattelplatte_Zuruek in CoDTrailer
Load mod: Cornhusker_V2
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Cornhusker_V2 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Corvette
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Corvette to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: croceCase721eFrontLoader
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod croceCase721eFrontLoader to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Crom
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Crom to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: CSMC_RUR_10
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod CSMC_RUR_10 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: CSP_unpack
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/CSP_unpack/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod CSP_unpack
Load mod: CZMOD_manitou_mlt_845
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod CZMOD_manitou_mlt_845 to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button front in CZMOD_manitou_mlt_845
Warning: Missing l10n for button front_1 in CZMOD_manitou_mlt_845
Warning: Missing l10n for button back in CZMOD_manitou_mlt_845
Warning: Missing l10n for button nahoru_1 in CZMOD_manitou_mlt_845
Warning: Missing l10n for button dolu_1 in CZMOD_manitou_mlt_845
Warning: Missing l10n for button nahoru_2 in CZMOD_manitou_mlt_845
Warning: Missing l10n for button dolu_2 in CZMOD_manitou_mlt_845
Warning: Missing l10n for button brzda in CZMOD_manitou_mlt_845
Warning: Missing l10n for button plyn in CZMOD_manitou_mlt_845
Warning: Missing l10n for button plyn_1 in CZMOD_manitou_mlt_845
Warning: Missing l10n for button zelva in CZMOD_manitou_mlt_845
Warning: Missing l10n for button zelva_2 in CZMOD_manitou_mlt_845
Warning: Missing l10n for button zajic in CZMOD_manitou_mlt_845
Warning: Missing l10n for button blinkr in CZMOD_manitou_mlt_845
Warning: Missing l10n for button blinkr1 in CZMOD_manitou_mlt_845
Warning: Missing l10n for button dozadu in CZMOD_manitou_mlt_845
Warning: Missing l10n for button dopredu in CZMOD_manitou_mlt_845
Load mod: DAMMANNProfiClass7500
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod DAMMANNProfiClass7500 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: deko
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/deko/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod deko
Load mod: DemolitionRacer
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/DemolitionRacer/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod DemolitionRacer
Load mod: Deutz
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Deutz to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Deutz7545RTSV3
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Deutz7545RTSV3 to use it in multiplayer.
Error: Invalid mod name 'DeutzAgrotronTTV6190-v2.0'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: deutzcutter
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod deutzcutter to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: DeutzFahrSwatMaster3921
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod DeutzFahrSwatMaster3921 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: DEUTZ_7545_PRO_ATTACH
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod DEUTZ_7545_PRO_ATTACH to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: DEUTZ_FAHR_M620_PACK
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod DEUTZ_FAHR_M620_PACK to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button LIZARD2000_SILLYHORN in DEUTZ_FAHR_M620_PACK
Load mod: Dieseltank
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Dieseltank to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: DigitalAmountDisplay_Release_3_2_0
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/DigitalAmountDisplay_Release_3_2_0/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod DigitalAmountDisplay_Release_3_2_0
Load mod: dinghy
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/dinghy/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod dinghy
Load mod: disableCropWithering
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod disableCropWithering to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: DistricenterV2_DEUTSCH
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/DistricenterV2_DEUTSCH/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod DistricenterV2_DEUTSCH
Load mod: DLK_Pack_RedLine
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/DLK_Pack_RedLine/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod DLK_Pack_RedLine
Load mod: Dodge_2500
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod Dodge_2500
Load mod: Dodge_Ram_1500
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Dodge_Ram_1500 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Dodge_Ram_Full1
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Dodge_Ram_Full1 to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button LGT3LEFT in Dodge_Ram_Full1
Warning: Missing l10n for button LGT3WARN in Dodge_Ram_Full1
Warning: Missing l10n for button LGT3RIGHT in Dodge_Ram_Full1
Warning: Missing l10n for button AllradV2 in Dodge_Ram_Full1
Error: Invalid mod name 'Download-EC-135-T2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'Download-Lizard-4221'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: Drilling_system
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Drilling_system to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: ECKART_Final
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod ECKART_Final to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: EC_135_T2_4
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod EC_135_T2_4 to use it in multiplayer.
Error: Invalid mod name 'eeaes__profihopper-xtreme-lawnmower'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'eerbs__wild-animals'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: EigenbauBallengabel
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod EigenbauBallengabel to use it in multiplayer.
Error: Invalid mod name 'eigsi__placeable-ramp'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: Elektrobox_Platzierbar
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Elektrobox_Platzierbar to use it in multiplayer.
Error: Invalid mod name 'elews__scooter-v-20'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'EMT-Placeable-Bale-Shed-unzipme-Extracme'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'EMT-Placeable-Selling-Manure-and-slurry-extracme'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'EMT-Shed-with-automatic-doors-extracme'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: Endpacken
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/Endpacken/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Endpacken
Load mod: EnerconE40
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod EnerconE40 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: EnergieweideKroegerSRB35
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod EnergieweideKroegerSRB35 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Enisei_1200_HM_tt
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Enisei_1200_HM_tt to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: EntpackMich
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/EntpackMich/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod EntpackMich
Load mod: Eppstein
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Eppstein to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: ERNE_Bagger_Liebherr_900
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/ERNE_Bagger_Liebherr_900/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod ERNE_Bagger_Liebherr_900
Load mod: ErnteLager
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/ErnteLager/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod ErnteLager
Load mod: ErnteLager_v2
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/ErnteLager_v2/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod ErnteLager_v2
Load mod: ESTA
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod ESTA to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: estante
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/estante/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod estante
Load mod: ets2_Kenworth_T660
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/ets2_Kenworth_T660/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod ets2_Kenworth_T660
Load mod: Euro_Palette
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Euro_Palette to use it in multiplayer.
Error: Invalid mod name 'Extream_Mega_LowBoy_Hualing pack Mod_Pack_V1'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: F350_DRW_LMS
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod F350_DRW_LMS to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: f450
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod f450 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: FarmAnimalsCompleteLS2013
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/FarmAnimalsCompleteLS2013/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod FarmAnimalsCompleteLS2013
Load mod: farmentrance
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/farmentrance/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod farmentrance
Load mod: FarmersDream
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod FarmersDream to use it in multiplayer.
Error: Invalid mod name 'Farming_Simulator_2013_____Update_2.0_Final__Patch_2.0_Final__-_English'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: Fasttrac_2006
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Fasttrac_2006 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: fazenda_sao_pedro
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod fazenda_sao_pedro to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: FedEx
Load mod: fendt10200
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod fendt10200 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Fendt615
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Fendt615 to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button MOVECAMLEFT in Fendt615
Warning: Missing l10n for button MOVECAMRIGHT in Fendt615
Warning: Missing l10n for button MOVECAMFORWARD in Fendt615
Warning: Missing l10n for button MOVECAMBACK in Fendt615
Warning: Missing l10n for button MOVECAMRESET in Fendt615
Warning: Missing l10n for button fend615_gashebelvor in Fendt615
Warning: Missing l10n for button fend615_gashebelzurueck in Fendt615
Warning: Missing l10n for button FENDT615LSA_SpecialLight in Fendt615
Load mod: fendt9460bb
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod fendt9460bb to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Fendt9460bbs
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Fendt9460bbs to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: fendt9460r
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod fendt9460r to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Fendtstore_Placeable
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Fendtstore_Placeable to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Fendt_308FL
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Fendt_308FL to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Fendt_big_Kommunal
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Fendt_big_Kommunal to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button ESLimiter_926PLUS in Fendt_big_Kommunal
Warning: Missing l10n for button ESLimiter_926MINUS in Fendt_big_Kommunal
Load mod: ferrari_288_GTO
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod ferrari_288_GTO to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Fiat_500
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Fiat_500 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Figuren3
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/Figuren3/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Figuren3
Load mod: Flatebed_Seed_Trailer_beta
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Flatebed_Seed_Trailer_beta to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: FMC_field_bin
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/FMC_field_bin/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod FMC_field_bin
Load mod: foederband
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/foederband/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod foederband
Load mod: FollowMe2013
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod FollowMe2013 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Ford
Load mod: Ford_F350
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod Ford_F350
Load mod: Ford_Transit_DoKa_FFW_v2
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Ford_Transit_DoKa_FFW_v2 to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button Heckrollo in Ford_Transit_DoKa_FFW_v2
Warning: Missing l10n for button links1rollo in Ford_Transit_DoKa_FFW_v2
Warning: Missing l10n for button rechts1rollo in Ford_Transit_DoKa_FFW_v2
Load mod: Ford_Transit_LS2013org
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Ford_Transit_LS2013org to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Friends_4_me
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/Friends_4_me/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Friends_4_me
Load mod: Frontlader_Silagezange
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Frontlader_Silagezange to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Frucht_Kuerbis
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/Frucht_Kuerbis/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Frucht_Kuerbis
Load mod: Fruechte
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/Fruechte/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Fruechte
Load mod: fruitplanes
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/fruitplanes/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod fruitplanes
Load mod: FruitSilos
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/FruitSilos/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod FruitSilos
Load mod: Fruits_Box_multi
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Fruits_Box_multi to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: FSM_Silo_Mill_AE
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/FSM_Silo_Mill_AE/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod FSM_Silo_Mill_AE
Load mod: FTS_Fertilizer_Bulk_Trailer
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/FTS_Fertilizer_Bulk_Trailer/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod FTS_Fertilizer_Bulk_Trailer
Error: Invalid mod name 'G--terwagon'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: GalardoSpyder
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod GalardoSpyder to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: GarageIncTrigger
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/GarageIncTrigger/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod GarageIncTrigger
Load mod: gardecenter
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/gardecenter/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod gardecenter
Error: Invalid mod name 'GardenPower-Pack-V2-entpacken'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: gasTankPlaceable
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod gasTankPlaceable to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: GAZ_SAZ_53
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod GAZ_SAZ_53 to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button key_bortZ in GAZ_SAZ_53
Warning: Missing l10n for button key_bortL in GAZ_SAZ_53
Warning: Missing l10n for button key_bortR in GAZ_SAZ_53
Warning: Missing l10n for button key_doorL in GAZ_SAZ_53
Warning: Missing l10n for button key_doorR in GAZ_SAZ_53
Warning: Missing l10n for button key_unloadbale in GAZ_SAZ_53
Load mod: Gehl_4835sxtV2l_MI_5_fertig_pack
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Gehl_4835sxtV2l_MI_5_fertig_pack to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button SDF_START in Gehl_4835sxtV2l_MI_5_fertig_pack
Warning: Missing l10n for button SDF_STOP in Gehl_4835sxtV2l_MI_5_fertig_pack
Load mod: Getreidebunker
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/Getreidebunker/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Getreidebunker
Load mod: Getreidelager
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/Getreidelager/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Getreidelager
Load mod: GetreideSilos_komplett_TuneWar
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/GetreideSilos_komplett_TuneWar/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod GetreideSilos_komplett_TuneWar
Load mod: Gewitter_Sound_2
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/Gewitter_Sound_2/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Gewitter_Sound_2
Load mod: Gfoellner_Saatgutwagen
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Gfoellner_Saatgutwagen to use it in multiplayer.
Error: Invalid mod name 'GIANTS-Editor-5.0.1-win32'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'GIANTS_Editor_5.0.3_und_Plugins_for_Convert'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: Gigant_ASW4881
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/Gigant_ASW4881/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Gigant_ASW4881
Load mod: Goldhofer_Mammoet
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod Goldhofer_Mammoet
Load mod: Goldhofer_Tieflader_by_NAS
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Goldhofer_Tieflader_by_NAS to use it in multiplayer.
Error: Invalid mod name 'Gooseneck-new-mapped-by-Roadhunter'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: Gooseneck_BaleTrailer2axleRed
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod Gooseneck_BaleTrailer2axleRed
Load mod: Gorzkowa_low_Water_unpack_me
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/Gorzkowa_low_Water_unpack_me/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Gorzkowa_low_Water_unpack_me
Error: Invalid mod name 'Grain Auger'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'Grain-Silos'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: Graintrailer
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod Graintrailer
Load mod: Grassammler
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Grassammler to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Grassammlerkommu
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Grassammlerkommu to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: grazyland
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod grazyland to use it in multiplayer.
Error: Invalid mod name 'grepr__man-tga-truck-black'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'grill für Giants Editor'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: grimmeImproved
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod grimmeImproved to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: grimmeImprovedv1
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod grimmeImprovedv1 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: grimmeMaxtron620_NEW
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod grimmeMaxtron620_NEW to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: grimmeRootster604MF
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod grimmeRootster604MF to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: grimmeTectron415_NEW
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod grimmeTectron415_NEW to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: GroC39Fe20Garage20mit20Rolltoren
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/GroC39Fe20Garage20mit20Rolltoren/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod GroC39Fe20Garage20mit20Rolltoren
Load mod: grubber
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod grubber to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: guellepack
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/guellepack/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod guellepack
Error: Invalid mod name 'Guelleverkauf-v-2.0-MP'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: GuelleZubringer_unzip
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/GuelleZubringer_unzip/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod GuelleZubringer_unzip
Error: Invalid mod name 'gwifs__mb-actros-v-20'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: Halle_LS08v1
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/Halle_LS08v1/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Halle_LS08v1
Error: Invalid mod name 'Harbor-city-v2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: HarryTransport
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod HarryTransport to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: HauerSchneePflug
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod HauerSchneePflug to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Hawe_SUW_4000
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Hawe_SUW_4000 to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button Hawe_SUW_UP in Hawe_SUW_4000
Warning: Missing l10n for button Hawe_SUW_DOWN in Hawe_SUW_4000
Warning: Missing l10n for button Hawe_SUW_PLANE in Hawe_SUW_4000
Load mod: Hawe_ULW_Tandem_v1_ls13
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Hawe_ULW_Tandem_v1_ls13 to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button EinblendungEins in Hawe_ULW_Tandem_v1_ls13
Warning: Missing l10n for button EinblendungZwei in Hawe_ULW_Tandem_v1_ls13
Warning: Missing l10n for button OVERCHARGE_UP in Hawe_ULW_Tandem_v1_ls13
Warning: Missing l10n for button OVERCHARGE_DOWN in Hawe_ULW_Tandem_v1_ls13
Load mod: hayshed
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/hayshed/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod hayshed
Load mod: HemisphereGPS
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/Dan/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/HemisphereGPS/modDesc.xml'
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod HemisphereGPS
Error: Invalid mod name 'hip-hop-farmer'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'Hjul john deere'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: hlod
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod hlod to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: HolarasSilageschild
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod HolarasSilageschild to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: HolmerTerraFelis_by_maciusboss1_Burner
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod HolmerTerraFelis_by_maciusboss1_Burner to use it in multiplayer.
Warning: Missing l10n for button TerraFelis_ActivatePickup in HolmerTerraFelis_by_maciusboss1_Burner
Warning: Missing l10n for button TerraFelis_ActivateFrontArm in HolmerTerraFelis_by_maciusboss1_Burner
Warning: Missing l10n for button TerraFelis_ActivateCounterweight in HolmerTerraFelis_by_maciusboss1_Burner
Warning: Missing l10n for button TerraFelis_ActivateElevator in HolmerTerraFelis_by_maciusboss1_Burner
Warning: Missing l10n for button TerraFelis_ActivateElevator_Part2 in HolmerTerraFelis_by_maciusboss1_Burner
Warning: Missing l10n for button TerraFelis_ActivateSeat in HolmerTerraFelis_by_maciusboss1_Burner
Warning: Missing l10n for button TerraFelis_MoveLeft in HolmerTerraFelis_by_maciusboss1_Burner
Warning: Missing l10n for button TerraFelis_MoveRight in HolmerTerraFelis_by_maciusboss1_Burner
Warning: Missing l10n for button TerraFelis_MoveUp in HolmerTerraFelis_by_maciusboss1_Burner
Warning: Missing l10n for button TerraFelis_MoveDown in HolmerTerraFelis_by_maciusboss1_Burner
Warning: Missing l10n for button TerraFelis_MoveFront in HolmerTerraFelis_by_maciusboss1_Burner
Warning: Missing l10n for button TerraFelis_MoveBack in HolmerTerraFelis_by_maciusboss1_Burner
Warning: Missing l10n for button TerraFelis_TurnOn in HolmerTerraFelis_by_maciusboss1_Burner
Warning: Missing l10n for button TerraFelis_Frontwork in HolmerTerraFelis_by_maciusboss1_Burner
Warning: Missing l10n for button TerraFelis_Leftwork in HolmerTerraFelis_by_maciusboss1_Burner
Warning: Missing l10n for button TerraFelis_Rightwork in HolmerTerraFelis_by_maciusboss1_Burner
Warning: Missing l10n for button TerraFelis_Elewatorwork in HolmerTerraFelis_by_maciusboss1_Burner
Warning: Missing l10n for button TerraFelis_OpenPanel in HolmerTerraFelis_by_maciusboss1_Burner
Warning: Missing l10n for button TerraFelis_ResetWeighingCounter in HolmerTerraFelis_by_maciusboss1_Burner
Farmer Carol

Post by Farmer Carol »

Oh wow, that's an awful lot of errors there plus a few things I think you're doing that aren't necessary.
Firstly you don't need to unpack the zip folders to put them into your game, (unless they are called <name_unpack_me>.zip or something similar) that's not an error but it will make things easier for you in future.
Because of the sheer number of errors regarding unsupported modDesk version I need to ask if you're sure all of these mods are for FS13 and not earlier versions of the game (ie. FS11, FS09 or even FS08). Earlier game version mods will not work in this version of the game.
All of the mods that have invalid names can easily be rectified by simply replacing "-" with "_" and making sure that they don't start with a number.
Finally and unfortunately from what I can see of your PC specs it doesn't look like you have a very powerful computer and the more mods you have the more of your PC resources you will use up (especially with bugged mods) until your system simply runs out of memory and "forgets" what equipment and extras you have.

Sorry I can't offer you much in the way of direct help but to be honest with you I think your best solution is to totally empty your mods folder to another folder, add one mod back, play it and then check your log for errors.

Carol. x
Married to "Farmer Bob" aka Ian
mother, wife, sister, daughter, bank manager, farm manager, cleaner, chef, Councillor, PC technician and all round dogs-body!
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Post by bassaddict »

That many mods with such a weak integrated GPU? That can only go wrong...