Update 2.1

1t5_Luc1f3r

Update 2.1

Post by 1t5_Luc1f3r »

Hi to all,

I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issue as me when I try to instal the latest update patch.

I have a legit purchased digital download from the main farming simulator site, and I am in england and using all settings at "english" within game, yet when I try to apply the newest patch 2.1 the installer stops as soon as you choose language and tells me "Farming Simulator 2013 (english) is not installed.....

Thanks in advance.
Rasorow

Re: Update 2.1

Post by Rasorow »

I am also having this issue. I purchased the game through Steam and have been able to successfully mod it with the mods from this site (and others). The game is installed on D: and I was wondering if maybe they hard coded the install directory in the patch (wouldn't make sense but that's the only thing I can think of to cause this)

Anyone ideas?
Helmax

Re: Update 2.1

Post by Helmax »

If you have problem to install patch, try to uninstall the game, and install it again.

@Rasorow: If you have purchased the game through Steam, your game will been updated automatic through Steam. (Read the text under the update link who tell you that.)

Anyway, where you install the game seems not to cause problem, since I also install the game on D:.