hired a worker keeps stopping

Gabbysdad

hired a worker keeps stopping

Post by Gabbysdad »

I hired a worker to plant, but he keeps stopping, he goes a little ways then stops again, I had him to do the filed just across the road and he did it all. I using the Amazone AD-P 303 Super Sower. :?: :?:
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Re: hired a worker keeps stopping

Post by böserlöwe »

Hi, please tellus on wich Map you play, and did you need to buy the Field before using the Planter?
Gabbysdad

Post by Gabbysdad »

Yes, It is one of the fields I start with, The map mod is Hagensodt V1.6.
Farmer Carol

Post by Farmer Carol »

There are a few reasons why the hired workers (or brain dead zombies as I like to call them) will stutter like this and they include: wrong implement, trying to seed a field that either, you don't own or is not cultivated or is already sown with seeds. Trying to plough/cultivate a field that has already been done will also do this and on some occasions the map has not been made properly and the AI can't see the field boundaries. I have had this happen (a long time ago) and I found that once I had run over the field with a cultivator then the AI would recognize it next time.

Hope this helps,

Carol. x
Married to "Farmer Bob" aka Ian
mother, wife, sister, daughter, bank manager, farm manager, cleaner, chef, Councillor, PC technician and all round dogs-body!
Gabbysdad

Post by Gabbysdad »

I checked the map fields to see if anything was planted there, there is no crop on that filed. You replay was hard to read as you replayed in red, You said "There are a few reasons why the hired workers", but did not say what. It would sure would help if someone can tell me what to do :!:
Farmer Carol

Post by Farmer Carol »

Gabbysdad wrote:I checked the map fields to see if anything was planted there, there is no crop on that filed. You replay was hard to read as you replayed in red, You said "There are a few reasons why the hired workers", but did not say what. It would sure would help if someone can tell me what to do :!:
There are a few reasons why the hired workers will stutter like this and they include: wrong implement, trying to seed a field that either, you don't own or is not cultivated or is already sown with seeds. Trying to plough/cultivate a field that has already been done will also do this and on some occasions the map has not been made properly and the AI can't see the field boundaries. I have had this happen (a long time ago) and I found that once I had run over the field with a cultivator then the AI would recognize it next time.

I hope this is easier for you to read.

Carol. x
Married to "Farmer Bob" aka Ian
mother, wife, sister, daughter, bank manager, farm manager, cleaner, chef, Councillor, PC technician and all round dogs-body!
Gabbysdad

Post by Gabbysdad »

I took the planter to another filed and it started planting, then some time after that I seen the planter going over that plowed not doing any planting! And also I purchase the Homemade Bale and Pallet mod, it would not change to the pallet option only had the two bale options. So there has to be something very wrong with this map, to bad as this is the best map I have played. It would be nice if the molder of this map would fix it, but how to I tell them? I sure do wish someone would fix this map, If you now who this person is e-mail me at gabbysdad@mail.com Thank You :confusednew:
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Post by böserlöwe »