logitech g27 help

paulc368

logitech g27 help

Post by paulc368 »

Hey Guys,

Having some trouble with my G27 pedals in Farming Simulator 2013, when I load a game my tractor automatically starts reversing UNTIL I press my accelerator half way down, then when I press the Accel completely down it goes forward.
So for me to stop the tractor completely I have to sit with my foot half way down on the Accel.

Before anyone jumps to telling me to "tick Report Combined Pedal" I already have! I've also messed about in Logitech Profiler but I just cannot get my pedals to work correctly.

I really want to get this problem solved as it seems everyone else with this problem selects "Combined Pedals" and then it works, this is not happening for me though.
b101uk

Re: logitech g27 help

Post by b101uk »

You don’t need to have the Logitech Profiler running BTW, as you can configure the defaults in windows (control panel > Devices and printers > you will then see the G27 listed in the devices section [win 7])

Its then just a case of right clicking on the G27 and selecting the controller properties, the only thing the Logitech Profiler adds is macro’s and game profiles, which I have yet to use!

Anyway hear is the line from my FS13 inputBinding.xml for the throttle (thus brake too) for my G27

Code: Select all

<axis name="AXIS_MOVE_FORWARD_VEHICLE" category="VEHICLE" key1="KEY_down" key2="KEY_up" key3="" key4="" button="" axis="AXIS_6" device="1" invert="false" button1="" button2="" mouse="" mouseAxis="" />
The relevant part being

Code: Select all

axis="AXIS_6" device="1" invert="false"
NOTE: I have both my G27 plugged in and my joystick, so device="1" may need changing to device="0" for you, but the above works with Combined Pedals mode

It does sound though like “Report Combined Pedal” problem of it being unticked, either that or the axis are inverted
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge: