Buyable Map Objects

TxSimFarmer

Buyable Map Objects

Post by TxSimFarmer »

Buyable Map Objects has a corrupted file in it name (Boolean) it will wipe out your software for your printer, if you are having printer problems delete the Buyable Map Objects Mod then reinstall your printer. I had to do all of this myself. I hope this helps.
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Re: Buyable Map Objects

Post by bassaddict »

What?!
I don't know what you've done, but a mod can definitely not delete any software on your computer.
And btw: The MapBuyableObject mod was tested by the official testteam before it was released. Means it's unlikely that it has any bugs.
Farmer Carol

Post by Farmer Carol »

I've never had this problem either, although if you can document it I would definitely be interested. I don't fancy having any software that can endanger our network (my husband relies on his workstation for his income so anything that could effect this is important to me).

Carol. x
Married to "Farmer Bob" aka Ian
mother, wife, sister, daughter, bank manager, farm manager, cleaner, chef, Councillor, PC technician and all round dogs-body!
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Post by bassaddict »

Farmer Carol wrote:I don't fancy having any software that can endanger our network (my husband relies on his workstation for his income so anything that could effect this is important to me).
Don't worry, the only stuff that can do anything in FS mods are the LUA scripts. But they only have access to a little ingame part in FS, 10000% impossible that any script would cause any harm to your computer (except maybe crashing FS, if a script is bugged, but nothing that hasn't anything to do with FS).
Farmer Carol

Post by Farmer Carol »

Don't worry, the only stuff that can do anything in FS mods are the LUA scripts. But they only have access to a little ingame part in FS, 10000% impossible that any script would cause any harm to your computer (except maybe crashing FS, if a script is bugged, but nothing that hasn't anything to do with FS).
I'll take your word for it Bassaddict, you are one of the very few on here that actually knows what they are talking about.

Thank you once again,
Carol. x
Married to "Farmer Bob" aka Ian
mother, wife, sister, daughter, bank manager, farm manager, cleaner, chef, Councillor, PC technician and all round dogs-body!