cracked disc

srb

cracked disc

Post by srb »

my game wont start now, the disk has a 10 mm crack starting from the centre. tried puting serial code in the steam website but no good. is it because ive already validated the serial code from the original install. any sugestions please.
steve
Farmer Carol

Re: cracked disc

Post by Farmer Carol »

From what I've learned from other threads talking about Steam and disk versions of the game, I believe the keys are different for the two and are not interchangeable. To me this seems incredibly short sighted of Giants as most other games you can do this.

Sorry I can't be more helpful,

Carol. x
Married to "Farmer Bob" aka Ian
mother, wife, sister, daughter, bank manager, farm manager, cleaner, chef, Councillor, PC technician and all round dogs-body!
srb

Post by srb »

thanks carol, yeh i no, i try and buy games from steam and gamersgate and such so i dont need to run the game from disc
srb

Post by srb »

so instead of purchasing another farming sim 2013 disc, which of the adons are stand alone games, ie titanium. or is farming sim 2014 for pc coming out soon
steve
leifege640

Post by leifege640 »

If you have the patience, I would wait for Farming Simulator 2015 to come out and then just buy directly from Giants or Steam. FS2015 should be out by mid to late October

As for the FS2013, you only have the standard version and the Titanium edition as stand alone games, but there is another Official Expansion 2 on Amazon and Amazon Direct Download that puts the Ursus, Marshall, Vaderstad, Lindner DLCs, Modding Tutorial videos, and dedicated server software into one package for about $20 USD.

Hope that helps you decide.
PC player of FS19, FS17, FS15, and FS13
Don't criticize the farmer with your mouth full.
Computer Specs in spoiler.
Intel i3-6100 3.7GHz CPU
Gigabyte Radeon RX 470 w/ 4GB of GDDR5 VRAM
8GB of DDR4 RAM
Windows 10
275GB SSD + 1TB HHD
How to post your log:viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Heizer
GIANTS Software | Gameplay Programmer

Post by Heizer »

The "Titanium Edition" includes the base game and the Titanium Addon (http://www.farming-simulator.com/dlc-de ... hp?lang=en). The "Addon 2 " includes the other 4 DLCs (Ursus, Marshall, Väderstad, Lindner).
If you want to have the game and all dlcs it's probably best to buy the "Titanium Edition" (base game + titanium addon) and the "Addon 2" (rest of the addons).
Gruß Heizer
srb

Post by srb »

cheers guys, i may end up waiting for the 2015 game.