FS13 crashing - WeightStation.lua:907 error

Ntone

FS13 crashing - WeightStation.lua:907 error

Post by Ntone »

Hello,

i just started playing on a new map, AgrarFrost V8.1, and after about 15min my game freezes. I have to force-quit, and afterwards have hundreds of lines with the same error in the logfile:

WeightStation.lua:907: bad argument #1 to 'getn' (table expected, got nil)Error: LUA running function 'update'

Anybody know a solution?
Many thanks! :hi:
leifege640

Re: FS13 crashing - WeightStation.lua:907 error

Post by leifege640 »

I found a possible solution to your predicament, but I would need to know if you have the "Weigh Station" mod or something like that?
PC player of FS19, FS17, FS15, and FS13
Don't criticize the farmer with your mouth full.
Computer Specs in spoiler.
Intel i3-6100 3.7GHz CPU
Gigabyte Radeon RX 470 w/ 4GB of GDDR5 VRAM
8GB of DDR4 RAM
Windows 10
275GB SSD + 1TB HHD
How to post your log:viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Ntone

Post by Ntone »

As far as i know, i don't have the weightstation mod. I do however have the MischStation mod.
Maybe the weightstation mod is included in one of the maps i use...
Farmer Carol

Post by Farmer Carol »

I'm sure AgraFrost has the weigh station mod included but the problem may lie in if any of your other maps have it as well as they may be conflicting. Temporarily remove all other maps from your mods folder (put them in a folder on your desktop for now) and see if you still get the same error. If it then comes back clean you will know one of your maps is the culprit.

As a side note to this, I only have one map in my mods folder at a time also just the mods I want to use for that map, everything else is taken out.

Hope this helps,
Carol. x
Married to "Farmer Bob" aka Ian
mother, wife, sister, daughter, bank manager, farm manager, cleaner, chef, Councillor, PC technician and all round dogs-body!
Ntone

Post by Ntone »

That's a great idea. Going to take out all mods i don't use and put away all maps i don't use.
Will see what happens next!
Ntone

Post by Ntone »

Thanks Farmer Carol, that solved it! Gonna add some mods but keep the other maps out of the mod-folder!
Farmer Carol

Post by Farmer Carol »

Here's a trick Ian showed me, Have a separate folder for each map you want to play with that map and the mods you need in.
I call mine "mods" then "mods_Kansas", mods_hag", mods_springhill" etc, etc. When I want to change maps I simply rename the relevant folder to read "mods" (after I have renamed the current "mods" to another name)

All I have to remember is which save-game each map is so that I don't overwrite any of them.

Carol. x
mother, wife, sister, daughter, bank manager, farm manager, cleaner, chef, Councillor, PC technician and all round dogs-body!
Ntone

Post by Ntone »

Great trick. Trick V2.0: rename the Mods_Kansas folder to for example Mods_kansas_savegameX where X is the number of the savegame ;-) That way you don't have to remeber it! :D
Farmer Carol

Post by Farmer Carol »

Awesome idea thank you, I've done that but abbreviated it to mods_Kansas_sg"X"

Carol. x