forest mod

bigbear19801

forest mod

Post by bigbear19801 »

has anyone had a problem with the forest mod im having trouble with it I can save my game and quite then when I reload my game all my tres are gone or I get an error message saying giants engine stopped and I cant reload my map at all that one cost me over 170 hrs of work on hagensted vq2 map really pi** me off lol

but any help plz im getting disgusted with a game I love lol :confusednew:
wizard4278

Re: forest mod

Post by wizard4278 »

bigbear19801 wrote:has anyone had a problem with the forest mod im having trouble with it I can save my game and quite then when I reload my game all my tres are gone or I get an error message saying giants engine stopped and I cant reload my map at all that one cost me over 170 hrs of work on hagensted vq2 map really pi** me off lol

but any help plz im getting disgusted with a game I love lol :confusednew:
I had read somewhere that an over abundance of felled timber can cause problems on restart.
It has been suggested that you cut only trees you actually need at the time. Prior to quitting I am assuming.
Someone will surely have more details, but this is something I had read.

~Wizard~
Professional Wise-Ass ~ Purveyor of Sarcastic Humor ~ Part-Time Alcoholic
~If you think I'm bad here, you should see me on Facebook~
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Post by bassaddict »

As usual: we're not psychic, so we need your LOG file. http://wiki.landwirtschafts-simulator.d ... tig_posten
Farmer Carol

Post by Farmer Carol »

I posted a video on Youtube about how to rescue a savegame. I don't monetize these videos so I have nothing to gain from you watching it, (just wanted to say that :lol: )

http://youtu.be/TLehPRsCALk

Hope this helps.

Carol. x
Married to "Farmer Bob" aka Ian
mother, wife, sister, daughter, bank manager, farm manager, cleaner, chef, Councillor, PC technician and all round dogs-body!