Westbridge hills / windows 8.1

Dougnz

Westbridge hills / windows 8.1

Post by Dougnz »

Hi all , I`m new here . Been playing farming simulator 2013 for some time now both Hagenstedt and westbridge hills maps . Every thing was working fine until I upgraded from windows 8 to 8.i . Hagenstedt map works ok with no problems , Westbridge Hills loads ok but won`t move past first tab in vehicle . When i tab , it won`t go to next vehicle , push c and can go inside but can`t get back out , push y to start , heat only no start etc . Was wondering if any one else is having the same problem or maybe someone knows how to fix the problem .
Be very grateful if someone can help me here ,
:sadnew: Dougnz
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Re: Westbridge hills / windows 8.1

Post by bassaddict »

Dougnz

Post by Dougnz »

Thank you , you were very helpful , was told by technical support to uninstall and reinstall which i did , that didn`t work and the same problem was still there . Then i read your reply and follow your link and found the problem , seams forest mod don`t work with windows 8.1 and i have uninstalled it , game working find now and i have not lost any think , thanks again ,

Dougnz
bassaddict

Post by bassaddict »

If the forest mod wouldn't work with Win8.1, I'm pretty sure we would get way more of such reports.
Bkp

Post by Bkp »

Dunno what big difference there is between win 8 and 8.1 but forest mod is working fine on win8
bassaddict

Post by bassaddict »

There is no big difference. And most definitely not one that could possibly make a mod working with one OS and not with the other.