Can't get update on Mac

SS270

Can't get update on Mac

Post by SS270 »

I recently purchased the titanium DLC but I can't play it until I upgrade the game. I have a Mac and on the update page on the giants website it says Mac version will update automatically. I need help on getting the update to automatically update. My fire wall is off, I have deleted the file I was supposed to delete per giants support and have been connected to the internet several times with no update occurring. Anyone have a remedy for me?

Thanks
rojoyinc

Re: Can't get update on Mac

Post by rojoyinc »

I just got it on my Mac as well - (via Steam) I thought it would be stupid, but in the little bit I've tried it, it's pretty cool.

HOWEVER I can't get the gamepad to stop rotating 360 around... I increased dead zone to max (20) and still does it. Seems it wants to use a axis that is centered in the middle. The mapped axis is the left trigger and I can only stop the rotation if I hold the tigger 1/2 way the whole time. Pushing yaws one way and releasing yaws the other. But no way to enter it.

Dunno about updates - mine just ran after downloading it. It's graphically quite beautiful.
don_apple

Re: Can't get update on Mac

Post by don_apple »

SS270 wrote:I recently purchased the titanium DLC but I can't play it until I upgrade the game. I have a Mac and on the update page on the giants website it says Mac version will update automatically. I need help on getting the update to automatically update. My fire wall is off, I have deleted the file I was supposed to delete per giants support and have been connected to the internet several times with no update occurring. Anyone have a remedy for me?
Please have a look at http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 67#p537681
rojoyinc wrote:
HOWEVER I can't get the gamepad to stop rotating 360 around... I increased dead zone to max (20) and still does it. Seems it wants to use a axis that is centered in the middle. The mapped axis is the left trigger and I can only stop the rotation if I hold the tigger 1/2 way the whole time. Pushing yaws one way and releasing yaws the other. But no way to enter it.
You need to remap your controls via "Options - Controls" in the games main menu. Try deleting the axis for "Look right" and "Look left". Next time please open a new topic, this is not really related to the original posters question even though you both replaying FS13 on Mac OS X.

Regards,
don_apple