logitech extreme 3d pro joystick

spotremix

logitech extreme 3d pro joystick

Post by spotremix »

i have been tirelessly searching into my problem. i'm hoping this will be last stop and i don't end up returning the joystick.

is there a way to get the joystick perform functions such as lower implement, pipe out? in real life to lower a header or put the pipe out the combine uses a joystick to do this function not a button.

i have tried the joystick both the software and without the software to get FS13 to let me use the axis movements for these functions but when i try to set them in the in game settings under controls it will not take axis movements for these functions.

i have some people who have told me it's not possible, others say it is, some say they've done. i've tried it there way, my way.

the software which is free you can install from logitech is a profiler that allows you to assign keystrokes to the joystick but even that does not seem to work. i tried assigning the keystrokes i use for those in game functions to the axis movements i want and even that doesn't work.

help me please? i'm ready to return the joystick.
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Re: logitech extreme 3d pro joystick

Post by bassaddict »

It is possible, but that requires modifying the default scripts.
spotremix

Post by spotremix »

bassaddict wrote:It is possible, but that requires modifying the default scripts.
ok i can accept that, but how come the logitech software that allows you to assign keystrokes to axis movement is not working? or am i not setting it up correctly? with the software set i assumed i would be able to just go in the game and instead of pressing for example the shift key to raise or lower my header i could pull or push on the joystick and it would work. but that does not seem to be the case.
SMDSY

Post by SMDSY »

this might be the answer ur looking for .. http://evilc.com/joomla/articles/9-code ... k-remapper