Controllers supported by FS (on Mac)

IDC Farms

Controllers supported by FS (on Mac)

Post by IDC Farms »

Hello, I have been looking but to no avail for the answer to what controllers are supported by FS for the Mac?

I am jumping from the Playstation version and wondering if anyone knows if the playstation controller will work with the Mac version of the game.

Many thanks in advance.
don_apple

Re: Controllers supported by FS (on Mac)

Post by don_apple »

IDC Farms wrote:Hello, I have been looking but to no avail for the answer to what controllers are supported by FS for the Mac?

I am jumping from the Playstation version and wondering if anyone knows if the playstation controller will work with the Mac version of the game.

Many thanks in advance.
The PS3 controller seems to work like any other gamepad on OS X: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ps3+controller+mac

So if you get it connected it should work in FS13/Mac.

Regards,
don_apple
IDC Farms

Post by IDC Farms »

Thanks Don, unfortunately I cannot get the controller to connect and the xbox controller is no better as the camera spin is making my head hurt lol
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

IDC Farms wrote:Thanks Don, unfortunately I cannot get the controller to connect
Have you tried the following instructions: https://gist.github.com/hlung/8385683 ?
IDC Farms wrote:and the xbox controller is no better as the camera spin is making my head hurt lol
To stop the camera from spinning try to remove the control configuration for "look left/right" in "the "Options - controls" menu. Most likely there is currently an axis on the controller configured for it and this axis on the controller is not centered.

Regards,
don_apple