Round bales and trailers completely broken without mods?

Murph

Round bales and trailers completely broken without mods?

Post by Murph »

Hi, I'm just seeking to confirm that round bales on trailers are completely broken in standard FS2013 patch 2.1 on OSX, impossible to actually properly stack a reasonable number on a trailer and get them to stay there? I've been trying the big round bales from the standard Krone baler on the Agroliner PWS18, and can never get more than about 4 or 5 onto the trailer before the physics bugs out and they levitate or just slide off the side for no reason. I tried loading both singles and doubles with the Deutz Agrofarm, and singles with the Deutz Agrovector. I'm new to FS2013, so don't know if this is something that has ever worked, or if it's just a standard totally broken feature.

I've already fixed the problem by using the mod Agroliner PWS18 which auto loads (yes, that's a bit of a cheat, but I don't care when the stock behaviour is completely broken and that seems to be the only reasonable alternative). It works perfectly for me. I just want to confirm that I'm not missing some trick to make the round bales usable on trailers without mods?
Mac user
stro1rob

Re: Round bales and trailers completely broken without mods?

Post by stro1rob »

You are not alone on this subject. I have all but given up on the bales of any kind. The large rectangular bales do the same thing for me. I had an issue last weekend where I was trying to load a round bale into my feeding wagon and when I get close to the bales my game has lots of lag and I can't control the front loader to get the bale. I thought it was a different mod doing it so I sold all of my machinery from that game and repurchased it. I have everything that I had before and as long as I stay away from the bales it works fine. If I go to pick up a bale it lags again. I don't know what is going on.