Fs13 issues

cowboyfarmer12

Fs13 issues

Post by cowboyfarmer12 »

After playing on a map for an hour or so the in game vehicles blackout and are not able to buy and the game is not able to save.Then when you abroad the game all your save games are lost. What is going on?
Farmer_Bob

Re: Fs13 issues

Post by Farmer_Bob »

Hi CowboyFarmer, if you have installed mods then the first place to look is your log file. This is located @ /my documents/my games/farming simulator 2013 and it is a text file so you can read it with any text editor such as notepad but what you might find is that it will be much easier to read and understand if you download and install notepad++ as this program sorts each piece of code/text onto a separate line.

You are looking for errors/warnings etc and if you find any then you could try removing the mod that it relates to to see if it cures the problem.

If you are not confident enough to do this yourself (and believe me you aren't the only one) post your log file as a response to this and I will check it for you.

Bob. :hi:

PS. I don't reply to PM's as I believe it is important that everyone benefits from these queries.