Invisible object preventing tractors from moving forward

goldwing0214

Invisible object preventing tractors from moving forward

Post by goldwing0214 »

Is anyone having this problem where one starts the game, select a tractor or combine to use, start engine, then try going forward only to find out you can't because there is some kind of invisible object blocking your way. Some of the invisible objects are small enough to where the tractor jumps over it but in most cases the machinery is stopped. To fix this I have to close program and start it again to remove invisible object. In other cases the invisible object was caused by the machinery (A tractor) that was started and moved around and goes back over the same spot as though there is another tractor in that same spot. It seems that the program doesn't clear something when an object is moved at the beginning. This doesn't happen all the time and I never know when it will happen until the tractor or combine comes to an abrupt halt. I'm using Farming Simulator 2013 on a PC with windows 7.
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Re: Invisible object preventing tractors from moving forward

Post by bassaddict »

Sounds like some bugged equipment with static instead of dynamic rigidBody.
Try to find out which mods are causing those problems. Then you can check them with GE.
All main parts must have a dynamic rigidBody and all otehr parts may not have any rigidBody. Exception are compoundChild objects, but on those you can't even change the rigidBody type anyway.
goldwing0214

Re: Invisible object preventing tractors from moving forward

Post by goldwing0214 »

Thank you for quick response. Will look into this.