Unsatisfactory assistance with re-activation

Swampfarmer

Unsatisfactory assistance with re-activation

Post by Swampfarmer »

I have requested help with the activation code for the FS2013 Titanium Addon--the activation key isn't working. I have typed it in, and have used copy and paste, but it gives me an invalid code error message.

The last response I received from the customer service email was rude and unnecessary. I'm just trying to help my son play the game he worked hard to earn. I'm aware that the original purchase email shouldn't have been deleted, but I still don't deserve to have a customer service tech email me a sarcastic response.
derSchreiner
GIANTS Software | QA Analyst

Re: Unsatisfactory assistance with re-activation

Post by derSchreiner »

Hello, have you really type the right letters, and not changed a 0 (zero) with an O, or B with a R?

If this don`t work, you can send me the key per PM, and i will try to check it.
Grüße derSchreiner

How to report a BUG -> German / English | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Swampfarmer

Post by Swampfarmer »

I just got an email reply to my original request, and realized that I've been sent the activation key for FS2015. I need key for FS2013 Titanium Add-on. I'm not replying to that email, so I sent a new request.
Swampfarmer

Post by Swampfarmer »

Finally got the right code! Dilemma over.
M&M

Post by M&M »

Nice to hear ,,,
now you will enjoy this Farm with great fun I can promess you that ... lol

Peoples here are really helpful to your problems ,, so write here again on the FS2013 if you need help ,, someone will help you out thats for sure like they did for me in the past ,,,

Cheers !