pallets and bails not working

dormi

pallets and bails not working

Post by dormi »

is there a fix out yet for bails floating and sticking together,or for loading pallets onto a trailer properly without falling off for no reason or sticking together.I have the blue trailer with a tractor hooked to it.I got 4 pallets on it and when i went to add the fifth ,as soon as they touched they all got stuck together and could not be separated.when I finally got the forklift away they all just slowly moved and fell off trailer.I don't even try to load bails on a trailer anymore ,just bought round and square autoloaders but still have issues when it comes to making feed.I like the game until i have to deal with these issues not only is it frustrating but also a waste of time,these proses do not happen fast,which i believe is the most time consuming part of the game for how simple it is to do in life.I mean for example,square bales are the hardest thing to deal with,yet in reality a person can lift and stack them by hand.i have not played in months due to this and am deciding if i should just delete and throw out the game.does anyone else have these issues?does the new version have the same problems?
dormi

Re: pallets and bails not working

Post by dormi »

coaster it is!thanks for commenting or having a fix,i guess i will not waist my money on any other version of this game and possibly any of giants software ever again !I am so glad that companies come out with games now before testing them,even seems like games need to be updated even before you can start to play ,which not everyone has a internet connection.Thanks again for teaching me a lesson about your product now i know to question weather to even pick up any of your products!