The Next Farming Simulator.

farmboy002

Re: The Next Farming Simulator.

Post by farmboy002 »

Na I think that should cover it...
wizard4278

Post by wizard4278 »

tom_the_farmer wrote:........and lets make it a 3rd time post soon..
:lol: :lol: :lol: *thumbsup*
Sooo, I wasn't just seeing things. :lol:

~Wizard~
Professional Wise-Ass ~ Purveyor of Sarcastic Humor ~ Part-Time Alcoholic
~If you think I'm bad here, you should see me on Facebook~
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

No wizard, none of us is hallucinating..
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
sfy

Post by sfy »

********, my friend Chavez made me some special tea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11rsHQ15gE0
NektSouKei

Post by NektSouKei »

The only thing i would like for future farming simulator is "real" ground, you know that you can dig in with your frontloader, meaning that everything should have a mass not just being a hollow skin of dirt, roots or manure.
saskfarmer

Post by saskfarmer »

i wouldnt mind seeing some more crops like flax, lentils, peas, winter wheat, fall rye, durum, soybeans, oats .... and swathable canola! being canadian i hate straight cutting canola just angers me lol
jbham

Post by jbham »

Not sure if it has been mentioned but, I would like to see individual growth state for each field. Nothing like having your timing off and your crop hits first stage, before you finish seeding, because another field changes state.
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

I would like the option to action off/sale your fields.
Have a lower maintenance fee for storing vehicles and tools in a shed or under a tree.
PS4
PS5
eh_Kubota

Post by eh_Kubota »

I love Farming simulator 2013. However, I would like to share with you some of my ideas. For example, I would like to see different crops, especially pumpkins. You could press B to turn on the pumpkin-picking machine or of course hire the worker, then little men would show up on the pumpkin wagon. Also, as people have said, you should be able to interact with other farmers and people on the game. I would like to see different seasons too. Then I would like to see more things that the hired worker could do. I hope you try my ideas. I am going to keep buying your simulator games, because they are so AWESOME. Sincerely, eh Kubota.
eh_Kubota

Post by eh_Kubota »

Oh I almost forgot! I think that the traffic should go faster then the tractors. The tractors should still be able to go fast but not as fast as the traffic, and I think that there should be more then just cars such as other tractors, tractor trailers, pickup trucks, etc.
eh_Kubota

Post by eh_Kubota »

I think there should be burglars in the game. For example, if you had bales in your barn, a robber could steal them at night. Yikes! Another idea is that if you were in a wreck and hurt yourself you would have to go to the hospital and you would need to pay them back in three weeks or something like that. I also think that you should be able to have a family and other nearby farmers to help you on the farm. Also, if it was raining and you were baling, your baler should get jammed up or if your bales were outside and it was raining, the bales should get moldy. Just some ideas to throw out there. I'm going to keep playing your games. Goodbye.
braydee fries

Post by braydee fries »

I agree with all of that. I think they need to add like temp gauge on all the vehicles and make you warm them up before you use them and also let you change tire pressure and your tires wear out and you have to buy new ones. Also I would like a screen in the combine saying what your getting per acre. And you have to change the oil.
Ricardo-zzz

Post by Ricardo-zzz »

to me, the game just need more animals to deal, better auto pilot and, more importantly: more tractor and tools not just one by each type and size. something that really force you into make decisions before buy.
I mean a variety of 60 tractors or more, not counting for tools and others
TheRecentGamer

Post by TheRecentGamer »

In the next farming simulator I would like editable maps e.g. digging adding water. Puddles when it rains. the maps to be much, much bigger. Fishing, meat, auctions to buy machines and animals, chicken feed, water for animals, an English map with manual gates. Crash damage such as dents and vehicles need repairing and servicing and more realistic re-fuelling.
TheRecentGamer

Post by TheRecentGamer »

Ricardo-zzz wrote:to me, the game just need more animals to deal, better auto pilot and, more importantly: more tractor and tools not just one by each type and size. something that really force you into make decisions before buy.
I mean a variety of 60 tractors or more, not counting for tools and others
yes because it is sooooooo easy to make a decision on what to buy unlike in the real world.