FS 2013 TITANIUM EDITION ANNOUNCED

sfy

FS 2013 TITANIUM EDITION ANNOUNCED

Post by sfy »

Giants has announced the release date and contents of the upcoming Titanium Edition DLC
http://farming-simulator.com/dlc-detail ... hp?lang=en

including the American map. found this on fs-uk, since they cant be bothered to tell those of us in their own official site.
titan357

Re: FS 2013 TITANIUM EDITION ANNOUNCED

Post by titan357 »

Will this be on steam?
sfy

Post by sfy »

i'm positive it will be, they just have not mentioned that yet. give it time, this is still many days away from being released
tom_the_farmer
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by tom_the_farmer »

sfy wrote:found this on fs-uk, since they cant be bothered to tell those of us in their own official site.
lol yea saw it on fs-uk too.. atleast we know where to go to when we need official info :lol: :lol: :lol:
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

this makes me happy =)
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
gr4474

Post by gr4474 »

Is the American map and equipment basically the same that will be on the xbox/PS3?
sfy

Post by sfy »

there will be a few things that will be console only, though we don't know what that is. but the equipment should be the exact same, as should the map.

in a separate thread we got this news regarding this DLC, back when this was first announced
"Stegei wrote:
Some of the features are PS3/Xbox360 only, since they make no sense on the PC. However most things, especially the important things like the vehicles and the map, are only timed exclusive, which means these things will be released on PC as well as soon as we have prepared this content for the PC as well."
Last edited by sfy on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

Giants taking more of my money, but hell yes, easyflow mod, more combines, case puma and magnum, giants, I love you!!!! *thumbsup*
Ace of Spades? Star Trek Online? Chivalry? Farm Sim? Supreme Commander? Add me on Steam: modifiedgenes
Farmer_Bob

Post by Farmer_Bob »

I saw this earlier today but I'm not sure what I'm going to do. TBH I feel there are enough mods and maps out there to equal, if not beat, the Giants offerings and the quality is generally just as good. I'm not against buying the DLC I just wonder if I need any more maps/mods in my life right now! :lol:

Bob. :hi:
FarmerNobby2008

Post by FarmerNobby2008 »

I have to disagree with you ... there is no Case IH Combine out there that has the same quality as the ones from the Titanium DLC ... well accept for the Case IH 2388 pack from Knagsted which is for FS11 and so far there has been only one combine of that pack converted to FS13 and not very perfect. Same goes for the tractors, the Puma 160, the Magnum 340 ... the ones that are out or have been converted from FS11 to FS13 are not error free ...
I love the new Titanium DLC, I have been waiting for that since I knew it would come out for PS3 but now it will be defenitly coming for PC as well and that why I have pre-ordered it yesterday. Giants are the best, in my eyes they are the #1 when it comes to Farming Simulations and they will get even better with every new release of Farming Simulator. For the future I hope they keep the Faming Simulator series simple and improve it wherever they can, oh and I hope they keep it modding friendly because a huge part of the great success of Farming Simulator goes to the Modders as well, that work hard in their sparetime to keep Farming Simulator interesting with all their new mods.
Farmer_Bob

Post by Farmer_Bob »

FarmerNobby2008 wrote:I have to disagree with you ... there is no Case IH Combine out there that has the same quality as the ones from the Titanium DLC ... well accept for the Case IH 2388 pack from Knagsted which is for FS11 and so far there has been only one combine of that pack converted to FS13 and not very perfect. Same goes for the tractors, the Puma 160, the Magnum 340 ... the ones that are out or have been converted from FS11 to FS13 are not error free ...
I love the new Titanium DLC, I have been waiting for that since I knew it would come out for PS3 but now it will be defenitly coming for PC as well and that why I have pre-ordered it yesterday. Giants are the best, in my eyes they are the #1 when it comes to Farming Simulations and they will get even better with every new release of Farming Simulator. For the future I hope they keep the Faming Simulator series simple and improve it wherever they can, oh and I hope they keep it modding friendly because a huge part of the great success of Farming Simulator goes to the Modders as well, that work hard in their sparetime to keep Farming Simulator interesting with all their new mods.
Well good luck to you my friend and I hope it is everything you can wish for. As for myself, I'm not driven by brand or colour. As long as the mod works and doesn't cause conflict with any other mods it could be called "Mickey Mouse" or "Lizard" for all I care. As for the map, well that again is going to be down to personal taste isn't it? It's just going to be one more mod map to me and, as I'm sure you already know, there are literally thousands of those out there. What I like to see in a mod map is variation and new things, for instance, when the pig mod came out that was great but will that be in the titanium pack? I very much doubt if even the water mod will be incorporated in to it.

As I always say, each to his own and what floats one persons boat may sink others. This is, after all, a sandbox game so we can each have different ideas and dreams of what our sandbox looks like.

Like I said in my previous post, I'm not against the DLC I just wonder what new features it's going to bring to my particular sandbox.
FarmerNobby2008

Post by FarmerNobby2008 »

I doubt there will be any new feature with this new DLC ... new features I guess we will see not earlier than FS 2015, but I might be wrong and Giants will surprise us ...
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Post by bassaddict »

There are definitely new features with the DLC. Until now, every DLC since FS11 provided new features, even if it were just some little things. But hey, many a little makes a mickle.

In case somebody don't know all the features:
FS11 DLC1: whole-crop harvesting
FS11 DLC2: placeable objects
FS11 DLC3: no-till seeders
FS11 Classics Addon: PTO

FS13 Ursus Addon: bale wrapper
FS13 Marshall Trailers: new particle systems
FS13 USA Addon: overloader trailer, truck

And I wouldn't be surprised if there would be some other new features.
rwisdaman

Post by rwisdaman »

We shall all wait and see soon enough!!!!
Farmer_Bob

Post by Farmer_Bob »

FS13 USA Addon: overloader trailer, truck
This is the titanium DLC right? I already have a perfectly good overloader trailer and the Cat mod pack supplies two great trucks (I use the Kenworth).

Again I'm going to say I have nothing against the DLC but I won't be buying it until I know for sure that there is something worth having in it. The map doesn't interest me at all and from what Giants are showing us there isn't anything there that "lights a fire" for me.

These are my own feelings on the DLC and I wouldn't expect anyone else to be influenced by them. If others want to buy this then be my guest and I hope you get a lot of use out of it. I understand that Giants want to expand and pull in the consul players (and good luck to them I hope they make as much from this as they do from the PC version) but as a PC user (I don't own a consul) I can't see any benefit in it for me personally.

Bob. :hi: