Farming Simulator 2013 on Xbox 360/PS3

DroZone

Re: Farming Simulator 2013 on Xbox 360/PS3

Post by DroZone »

sfy wrote:there has not been an announcement as to when the game will be coming to North America. but it will get here, sooner or later.

best bet may be to watch the "Stickies" threads at the top of the page, they usually announce something like that in there, unless one of us finds out first by reading fs-uk
thanks i will i just want it my comp cant run it
vanden_25

Post by vanden_25 »

So I was playing this game last night on my PS3 in the U.S.A. when I ran into a few glitches. 1- when you purchase the Krone for forage to make silage, in the description it says that you can hook up a trailer to the Krone, well you can't, I tried almost every trailer there was to hook up to the Krone. 2- You are only allowed three workers, which really stinks at times when you have multi fields to tend to. 3- the cultivator leaves little patches at the end of a field, that I have tried a few different tractors with the largest cultivator. 4- the semi, when loaded or unloaded trailer when you climb up hill it does a wheelie and loose control of your steering. 5- the slots, it stinks to have only 50 slots for implements, but I know apparently it has something to do with the RAM in the PS3. 6- there seems to be no limit on the temporary storage on your farm, I had over a million in crops in one silo. 7- there are no mods like they offer in the computer copy of this game. 8- no multi-player online or within the game it self. This is a fun game, don't get me wrong, wish the testers would of paid a little more attention to the details. So Giants if your looking for testers, hook me up. This is a great expansion to the gaming world, as I am surprised it took so long for someone to finally create something like this SIM game, tired of the shooter games. Thanks,
RustyKnight07

Post by RustyKnight07 »

DELETED
Last edited by RustyKnight07 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Farmer_Bob

Post by Farmer_Bob »

RustyKnight07 wrote:Why are there so many dumb answers to peoples questions of this forum?

Someone told a PS3 player that he could get more slots by deleting stuff from his hard drive, rubbish - the console version has 120 slots and there's nothing you can do about it.

Some other people have complained because you can only hire 3 workers and most of the replies were from PC gamers [spit] saying our consoles are weak. More rubbish, there's nothing wrong with our consoles, there are plenty of games that do a lot more and are a lot more complex than Farming Simulator, maybe Giants Software need to get some better programmers or spend some time overcoming the weaknesses of our console like other companies have.

Personally my only problem with the Xbox version is why is there an inconsistency when it comes to emptying harvesters into trailers?

On the same field (22) one day I can drive my trailer under the harvester pipe to empty it without any problems at all, the next day on the same field with the same equipment and crop there is no way to get the trailer under the pipe and when the harvester is empty and the worker drives off it all jams up!

Mostly I like FS 2013, its definitely better than the PS Vita version, but it would be nice to have a multi-player option.
Make you're mind up!
RustyKnight07

Post by RustyKnight07 »

DELETED
Last edited by RustyKnight07 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
tom_the_farmer
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by tom_the_farmer »

RustyKnight07 wrote:My mind is made up, our consoles are not weak, its not our fault therd are lame programmers out there who can't be bothered to learn how to get the most out of console hardware!

The programmers are weak not the hardware!
Why do you think ALL games have much prettier graphics on pc than consoles?! BECAUSE THEY CAN HANDLE IT!!! Get over it.. Cant be that hard to figure out that a renault twingo and a mercedes sls arent in the same class either.. but i guess they are in your mind too..
RustyKnight07

Post by RustyKnight07 »

Shame your post calling me a "f×××××× retard" was deleted as it proved that you inow you are the one talking rubbish, like all arguments, the loser has to resort to foul language and insults!

As for your car argument no they are not the same but comparing cars is dumb, yoyr computer is more like a car our consoles are tractors in comparison, built for one purpose (farming in case you're too stupid to realise) and excellent at it. Wheras your car/computer is built for several jobs and does them well!

Now I will leave you sad PC gamers and go back to harvesting my barley!
tom_the_farmer

Post by tom_the_farmer »

RustyKnight07 wrote:Shame your post calling me a "f×××××× retard" was deleted as it proved that you inow you are the one talking rubbish, like all arguments, the loser has to resort to foul language and insults!

as for your car argument no they are not the same but comparing cars is dumb, yoyr computer is more like a car our consoles are tractors in comparison, built for one purpose (farming in case you're too stupid to realise) and excellent at it. Wheras your car/computer is built for several jobs and does them well!

Now I will leave you sad PC gamers and go back to harvesting my barley!
Lmao.. I think we are gonna have fun you and me :lol: :lol: :lol:
A console build for the purpose :lol: :lol: Best joke of the year :lol: :lol:
Have fun in your little imagination land :hi:
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

What rusty said is maybe true in a differend universe, but here PCs are better than consoles.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
tom_the_farmer

Post by tom_the_farmer »

Alagos wrote:What rusty said is maybe true in a differend universe, but here PCs are better than consoles.
Noo no.. Your wrong :lol: A console is a gaming rig.. A PC is just something that you play solitare on.. Consoles are MUCH more powerfull :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sfy

Post by sfy »

geez, usually trolls are a little more subtle in what they try to do or say. this guy though, could not possibly be more blatant about it.

hope he keeps coming back, for a troll he's rather entertaining. just gotta remember to quote his post each time since he seems to think he can just edit them and we won't know what he said.

ah well, guess i'll go back to downloading as many mods as i can handle, buying 200-300 tractors, and playing on as many new maps as possible
tom_the_farmer

Post by tom_the_farmer »

sfy wrote:geez, usually trolls are a little more subtle in what they try to do or say. this guy though, could not possibly be more blatant about it.

hope he keeps coming back, for a troll he's rather entertaining. just gotta remember to quote his post each time since he seems to think he can just edit them and we won't know what he said.

ah well, guess i'll go back to downloading as many mods as i can handle, buying 200-300 tractors, and playing on as many new maps as possible
Just remember, that if he doesnt agree with you, he will report you :lol: Hmm.. Reminds me of another narrøv we had on here..
sfy

Post by sfy »

which is another reason to make sure he gets quoted, for evidence.
rollingfarm

Post by rollingfarm »

answer me this rusty knight...
Your xbox or whatever it is is a lot smaller memory and other techinal things than a computer so there less room for a high qauilty game like farming simulator. I presume from all your whinning that you dont like the game so..

why do you bother playing ti go a play another game??
If it bad programming then why has 400,000 since the launch of game on pc (my information out date)?
Thirdly but not lastly if we (i mean all the people commenting on this thread) are using rude words to insult you why are you using rude words to insult us

There a saying that comes to mind but i let you think about it
I have a disability called dyspraxia and minor dyslexia so if my spelling weird dont judge me. just ask nicely and i translate it
pigpen

Post by pigpen »

tom_the_farmer wrote:
RustyKnight07 wrote:My mind is made up, our consoles are not weak, its not our fault therd are lame programmers out there who can't be bothered to learn how to get the most out of console hardware!

The programmers are weak not the hardware!
Why do you think ALL games have much prettier graphics on pc than consoles?! BECAUSE THEY CAN HANDLE IT!!! Get over it.. Cant be that hard to figure out that a renault twingo and a mercedes sls arent in the same class either.. but i guess they are in your mind too..
please don't use a French company for an example(Renault).
Alienware PC.