Farming Simulator 2013 on Xbox 360/PS3

tom_the_farmer
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Re: Farming Simulator 2013 on Xbox 360/PS3

Post by tom_the_farmer »

pigpen wrote:
tom_the_farmer wrote:
RustyKnight07 wrote:My mind is made up, our consoles are not weak, its not our fault therd are lame programmers out there who can't be bothered to learn how to get the most out of console hardware!

The programmers are weak not the hardware!
Why do you think ALL games have much prettier graphics on pc than consoles?! BECAUSE THEY CAN HANDLE IT!!! Get over it.. Cant be that hard to figure out that a renault twingo and a mercedes sls arent in the same class either.. but i guess they are in your mind too..
please don't use a French company for an example(Renault).
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Riger

Post by Riger »

I see the same old b******t arguements between pc users and console users its pathetic Im glad i dont bother with this forum anymore too many imature people on here
sfy

Post by sfy »

if you don't bother with this forum anymore, then what are you doing posting this nonsense?

liar.
Farmer_Bob

Post by Farmer_Bob »

Riger wrote:I see the same old b******t arguements between pc users and console users its pathetic Im glad i dont bother with this forum anymore too many imature people on here
Why do you insist on drawing a difference between what equipment we choose to play the game on? To my mind that is the most immature thing I've read on here in a long time.
This is a friendly helpful forum and it seems that all you want to do is cause trouble. Go play in the playground with the other children and leave us to our bulls**t :biggrin2:

Bob. :hi:
vanden_25

Post by vanden_25 »

So any word yet on any kind of updates for this game on consoles. It's been out for 3 months now and still no word on fixing the glitches or multiplayer for consoles. Way to keep the gaming community up to speed.
sfy

Post by sfy »

get a clue. every attempt to fix a bug or glitch in any game on ps3 or xbox requires Giants to first get it sorted out, then submit the fix to sony and microsoft for testing before they allow it on their networks. this testing is not free either, so you can be sure Giants wants to be damn sure it will pass the first time. and even when they get it sent for testing, there is no telling how long it could take before they pass or fail it.
travis333

Post by travis333 »

Im a console gamer, however as far as farming sim 2013 goes, PC is the way to go. Giants done a good job converting to consoles but the over all experience cant be found on console. You cant download mods and your limited to only three workers at a time. The biggest issue is out of the programmers hands and that is the lack of ram space on both consoles that limits the player to only 120 slots for equipment. The ram is a problem that cant be fixed. Some gamers may be ok with that and that's great. As for me I like running a big farm with a lot of workers and multiplayer, which is not available on console version. As far as a lot more of the equipment on the titanium add on I think the consoles will have dlc for that later. Take my advice consoles rock as far as GTA 5 or Call of duty goes but for FS 2013 you should invest in the PC version. If you don't have a PC I suggest save your money and buy one if your a farming sim 2013 fan.
fasi

Post by fasi »

In the beginning I would like to say hello for everyone, because I'm new in here and this's my firts post.

I played a lot FS 13 on PC, and I think that's brillant title on this platform.
When I learned that FS 13 is coming on consoles I was very excited and the only thought in my mind was "I must buy this game".

Finally I'm playing FS 13 on PS3 platform and I'm really dissapointed with slot restrictions.If I knew that there is such situation i wouldn't buy this game. Why? I'm working in agricultural sector and I know how important is good equipment in farms. Slot restrictions (I mean limited space for equipment) distort the idea of modern farming.
I read few pages before about RAM problems, but good coders are looking forward for solving problems, not finding excuses. And there is a question for GIANTS team: are You going to do something what will improve the slot situation? I don't see the sense of spending time with this game, making $ and.... investing all that we earned only in new fields (finally we will buy all of them). And what to do then?

Best regards

fasi