Silage

jimboy

Silage

Post by jimboy »

ls there any other way to sell silage other then a telehandler with scoop or front loader , how about the big mother loader with a bucket , its a little bigger , but l still see a slow boring job here too , any fast methods , ayeeeeeeeeeeee what.?
Baldrick

Re: Silage

Post by Baldrick »

Courseplay.
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

I Use This Monster With The Bucket It Holds 40,000L at A Time Its Nice Built mod
http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... o-180f-v3/
Dell XPS 720 Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.0ghz
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Patch 1.4.4 Windows 7 home
Playing through a Sanyo 50" tv
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

don't bother making silage to sell, just make small amounts for your animals, its amazing how much work it then saves you and you get lots of free time to do other jobs and you save lots of money from not buying flashy equipment! :chinese:
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
viper278

Post by viper278 »

b101uk wrote:don't bother making silage to sell, just make small amounts for your animals, its amazing how much work it then saves you and you get lots of free time to do other jobs and you save lots of money from not buying flashy equipment! :chinese:
I disagree. Silage is a big money maker. It pays over $3000 per liter and more when requested. I make chaff as soon as I can so I can get money to buy better harvesters. Once I get the equipment I want, then I don't sell chaff if any.
Cutting trees is also a quick money maker. I do this with a chainsaw at the sawmill to the trees already there and a tractor to put it in the sell point.
Platform = PC ---------->**PC Gaming Rules!**
Stop by on my Twitch Channel = www (dot) twitch.tv/viper278
*** YouTube = Type Viper278 in the search box***
Join the Pleasant Valley 15 forum located here: //pvmods.enjin.com
|V| Live Long and Prosper! RIP Mr. Spock. "The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many." Scotty... One to beam up."
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

b101uk wrote:don't bother making silage to sell, just make small amounts for your animals, its amazing how much work it then saves you and you get lots of free time to do other jobs and you save lots of money from not buying flashy equipment! :chinese:
What ever Silage Is one If Not The Most Efective Way To Make Money And Its Not That Much Work With The Krone Big M And A Loading Traier
Step 1 Mow Hay
Step 2 Get Hay Up With Loading trailer And Dump and BGA silo
Step 3 When Furmented Shovel it The Sell Point easiest money Iv made

Don't Bother My Butt Your Nuts
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
jimboy

Post by jimboy »

I get $8,000 per bucket with the telehandler , not flashy equip , and looking after feeding animals , wellllll , l,m not even going to get into that , that's even worse.
Maybe l,ll get that big monster bucket , and what is courseplay , thanks guys.
Baldrick

Post by Baldrick »

jimboy wrote: and what is courseplay , thanks guys.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=courseplay
FeldwebelNL

Post by FeldwebelNL »

pigpen

Post by pigpen »

I will stick with selling wrapped bales. burned myself out on fs2013 selling silage. I use the mod on this site that allows me to bale green grass without teddering it. put the front mower on the front of the tractor and the round baler in the back.
Alienware PC.
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

pigpen wrote:I will stick with selling wrapped bales. burned myself out on fs2013 selling silage. I use the mod on this site that allows me to bale green grass without teddering it. put the front mower on the front of the tractor and the round baler in the back.
Wrapped Bales And Siage Both Good Money I Done Both In Fs !3 I Had Over 450hrs In Fs 13 In Less That 3 Months I Hit !0million plus money in a hurry doing both
Nvidia GTX 660ti
viper278

Post by viper278 »

jimboy wrote:ls there any other way to sell silage other then a telehandler with scoop or front loader , how about the big mother loader with a bucket , its a little bigger , but l still see a slow boring job here too , any fast methods , ayeeeeeeeeeeee what.?
I use a Khun Confort mod that hold 40,000 liters and a conveyor to the BGA chute. 1 load = $100,000+ for about 10- 15 seconds of work. Then I go on to other chores. I put my time scale to 60x because the BGA won't process 40,000 quickly in less time scale. I can run the 40K in one shot and not wait for the BGA to process some of it to add more. One map I used had a tip trigger on the left side of the chute so all I had to do is dump the load on the ground. There was like a small catch bin near the ground.
Platform = PC ---------->**PC Gaming Rules!**
Stop by on my Twitch Channel = www (dot) twitch.tv/viper278
*** YouTube = Type Viper278 in the search box***
Join the Pleasant Valley 15 forum located here: //pvmods.enjin.com
|V| Live Long and Prosper! RIP Mr. Spock. "The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many." Scotty... One to beam up."
michiganfarmer2015

Post by michiganfarmer2015 »

There is some conveyor mods available on the various modding sites that can allow you to load silage (and other stuff) into much larger trailers. :)
jimboy

Post by jimboy »

l,m almost thinking about selling all my logging equipment and just doing silage and my 6 fields of canola.
At $15,000 a scoop for silage and $80,000 per field of canola , what else do ya need , and easier work , loading logs is a slow pain in the back process , then ya gotta unload.
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

jimboy wrote:l,m almost thinking about selling all my logging equipment and just doing silage and my 6 fields of canola.
At $15,000 a scoop for silage and $80,000 per field of canola , what else do ya need , and easier work , loading logs is a slow pain in the back process , then ya gotta unload.
Off Loading Is A Snap I Have A Tipper Log Trailer It Takes Seconds To Off load
Nvidia GTX 660ti