UK BRITISH FARM

happygamer94

UK BRITISH FARM

Post by happygamer94 »

Hey farmers,

Im looking to making a dedicated server for farming simulator where we will be farming a UK based map of my choice, working as a team to mainly focus on livestock. Tasks will include everything from seeding, baling, feeding, spreading.
I want serious players only as im the sort to have stacks of silage all around the yard. My single player game is the perfect farm on a personal map of mine where i farm 200 cows and sheep with fattening mod. i have well over 1000 silage, hay and straw bales stacked in sheds, and play as realistically as i can, and this is what i want to form with a couple of people on a dedicated server, so we all have access to it at any time, to do jobs around the farm to help it expand. Ideally id like to have a couple of farms and have 4 people including myself on the map, and split into two people per farm and work together and lend machines to help eachother expand.

Would be good to hear back from some people. Anymore questions feel free to give me a message.

Not sure yet whether to start this now or wait for 17 but want to start recruiting now

Cheers
Matt F

Re: UK BRITISH FARM

Post by Matt F »

Best of luck with this, sounds like a great idea. :)
Exterminatus

Post by Exterminatus »

I would love to! I'm quite new to everything, but I love the teamwork! :D

Add me on steam, always happy to help ^^ (PM for friendinvite on steam)
Lister471

Post by Lister471 »

This is a concept i really like and have tried to setup in the past, i hope giants take note, this could be a great gamemode for FS17