Bank of hagenstedt update?

Case1370

Bank of hagenstedt update?

Post by Case1370 »

Every since I DL the new update for bank of Hagenstedt I have had issues to where you buy a field and once you save it you lose that field, along with the money it took to buy it with. Previously before the new version it worked fine buying fields, but now there seems to be a issue. I have deleted and redownloaded and it still wont work, the only thing I know now is to delete it and not use it which really *censored*. Surprised being a mod on the FS site wouldn't have been tested better than this.

Is anyone else having this issue? I hate not to be able to use it because I like having the ability to sell fields and lease fields.
Delta

Re: Bank of hagenstedt update?

Post by Delta »

Case1370 wrote:Every since I DL the new update for bank of Hagenstedt I have had issues to where you buy a field and once you save it you lose that field, along with the money it took to buy it with. Previously before the new version it worked fine buying fields, but now there seems to be a issue. I have deleted and redownloaded and it still wont work, the only thing I know now is to delete it and not use it which really *zensiert*. Surprised being a mod on the FS site wouldn't have been tested better than this.

Is anyone else having this issue? I hate not to be able to use it because I like having the ability to sell fields and lease fields.
Hello
http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 33&t=87609
Moving your topic to modding.
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
Need console help/tips? Check this thread: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 31&t=83133
Bug reports: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewforum.php?f=868
How to find/post log txt: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Der_Tod

Post by Der_Tod »

The modder announced an update in the German part of the forum. http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 89#p674389 I think we will get it within the next few days.

Regards
Der_Tod
Wenn der Tod kommt, ist Sense.
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

Der_Tod wrote:The modder announced an update in the German part of the forum. http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 89#p674389 I think we will get it within the next few days.

Regards
Der_Tod
Thanks for the reply. Hopefully it don't take too long to get it fixed because I really like that mod, and its the only mod I have found where you can sell fields, and borrow money, along with being able to lease land.
mx11

Post by mx11 »

HI,

i would like to inform that i could fix two Bugs:
- The Fields are not saved correctly.
- The lease duration was wrong after saving the game.

We release the update in a few days in the Modhub.

Thanks all for your support and have a lot of fun with the mod.

Yours,
MX11
LS 22 Mods:
Bank Management Modhub
Gebrauchte Hebebühnen Modhub
New Giants Island Modhub
LS 19 Mods:
Money Tool Modhub
LS 17 Mods:
Bank of Hagenstedt (https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2017)
LS 15 Mods:
Bank of Hagenstedt (mod_id=10838)
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

mx11 wrote:HI,

i would like to inform that i could fix two Bugs:
- The Fields are not saved correctly.
- The lease duration was wrong after saving the game.

We release the update in a few days in the Modhub.

Thanks all for your support and have a lot of fun with the mod.

Yours,
MX11

Thanks for the reply, glad to see you can fix it. IMO its 1 of the best mods for fs15 being able to sell and lease fields along with being able to borrow more than 200,000$. Not sure why Giants only lets you borrow 200,000 to begin with. Ive farmed my whole life and 200,000 loan is just a drop in the bucket for even a small farm these days unfortunately,lol. Looking forward to the update!
mx11

Post by mx11 »

Version 2.12 is in the Modhub online.

Thank again for your assistance.
LS 22 Mods:
Bank Management Modhub
New Giants Island Modhub
LS 19 Mods:
Money Tool Modhub
LS 17 Mods:
LS 15 Mods:
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

mx11 wrote:Version 2.12 is in the Modhub online.

That was a quick fix, getting ready to DL now. Wasn't expecting such fast work, but its appreciated very much.
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

I was just wondering when you sell a field it seems some go bare and looked worked for planting. Also had a field I sold on Chellington extended that had part of the field gone while the 1st few rounds around the field still had wheat. Didn't know if this was a issue, or suppose to do that, or if it happens to be just on certain maps? Just my own opinion, I would prefer the field stay at how it is in game, so fields stayed sowed so you could harvest them, but that's just my opinion no big deal, as I appreciate all the modders out there, as I have no clue how to do none of it, heck Im lucky to figure out how to DL mods to begin with,lol.
lindbejb

Post by lindbejb »

Case1370 wrote:

I was just wondering when you sell a field it seems some go bare and looked worked for planting. Also had a field I sold on Chellington extended that had part of the field gone while the 1st few rounds around the field still had wheat. Didn't know if this was a issue, or suppose to do that, or if it happens to be just on certain maps? Just my own opinion, I would prefer the field stay at how it is in game, so fields stayed sowed so you could harvest them, but that's just my opinion no big deal, as I appreciate all the modders out there, as I have no clue how to do none of it, heck Im lucky to figure out how to DL mods to begin with,lol.

I have the same issue, when a field is rented, and then unrented the terrain seems to default to a cultivated texture fill the field buy boundaries and crops disappear.
mx11

Post by mx11 »

HI,

the reset of the field to default cultivated texture is no issue, it´s a volitional feature.

It will check the behavior on the Chellington Map, as soon as i have time off.

Yours,
MX11
LS 22 Mods:
Bank Management Modhub
New Giants Island Modhub
LS 19 Mods:
Money Tool Modhub
LS 17 Mods:
LS 15 Mods:
Achtung Baby

Post by Achtung Baby »

Not sure if this new update is working properly yet, I've been playing the Vieille France map V 1.5 and every time I save the game, any land I bought is for sale again. Just to be sure, I removed the mod and the land I had previously bought was still in my possession after restarting the game.

And I lost a bucket load of money working this out, restarting the game, lol.
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

mx11 wrote:HI,

the reset of the field to default cultivated texture is no issue, it´s a volitional feature.

It will check the behavior on the Chellington Map, as soon as i have time off.

Yours,
MX11

Thanks for the reply! I only have 2 modded maps that I have tried, Manchester and Chellington extended, and Manchester all the crops disappear and fields go to a cultivated look, while Manchester some of the fields have all crops and it seems some go to cultivated look, and I think it was just field 1 that have the middle go to cultivated look while the outside few rounds still had wheat. I have since deleted Chellington extended and just using Manchester for now anyway.
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

lindbejb wrote:
Case1370 wrote:

I have the same issue, when a field is rented, and then unrented the terrain seems to default to a cultivated texture fill the field buy boundaries and crops disappear.

I just wanted to say I really enjoy your youtube vids of windchaser farms. That is a amazing map you made, I haven't seen any modded map yet that even comes close to yours. It really reminds me a lot of where Im from and where our farm is, or was, Ive had to retire due to health issues, so I know longer farm and this game is what keeps me sane since I no longer can get out and actually work anymore, and I really wish I could find a really big map a detailed as yours to play on. Ive read where you have said you don't have plans to release it, but if you decide to please pet me know where, as your map would be the only map Id ever need again to play with. Just very impressed with how detailed it is, and how big it is, you should work for Giants with your talents.
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

Achtung Baby wrote:Not sure if this new update is working properly yet, I've been playing the Vieille France map V 1.5 and every time I save the game, any land I bought is for sale again. Just to be sure, I removed the mod and the land I had previously bought was still in my possession after restarting the game.

And I lost a bucket load of money working this out, restarting the game, lol.

Same thing just happened to me, so it looks like its still not fixed. Thought it was working properly when 1st DL it after the update, but just noticed today on Manchester map F6 which I had bought was for sale again. So I tried to buy it again and saved then quite and when I restarted it was for sale once again. Hopefully mx11 see this and can get a fix for it soon, its a great mod if it ever works right. What really needs to happen is Giants needs to make borrowing money along with leasing and selling of land realistic in their game then there would be no need for a mod. I love FS15, but being a life long farmer myself, I have to say they really either need to take simulator out of the name of game or actually make a realistic simulation of farming, because as it is now without the modders this game is far from a simulation of farming.