Bug List - (ADD YOUR BUGS/GLITCHES) - (Updated Daily)

tcap023

Re: Bug List - (ADD YOUR BUGS/GLITCHES) - (Updated Daily)

Post by tcap023 »

Jammy wrote:when i am in any vehicle, it is automattically turning my vehicle when I have not pressed anything at all, by the way, i use an xbox 360 controller, PLEASE HELP!
Do you use the DriveControl Mod?
Platform=PC
Jammy

Post by Jammy »

yes, i do
but i have uninstalled it and it is still doing the same thing
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

If you uninstall DriveControl you must reset the "Deadzone" setting in the game to the value it was before you installed DriveControl. Since DriveControl has its own module to control the Deadzone it changes the Deadzone of the game to 0.

Regards,
don_apple
Jammy

Post by Jammy »

thank you don_apple, much appreciated .
FarmerAG

Post by FarmerAG »

T6 doesn't attach to loader after removing it once. Tractors slow down too much on hills compared to actual tractors.
Jarod997

Post by Jarod997 »

Washing works all the time (for me) - here are the details.
  • When washing a vehicle (tractor) you don't have to move the sprayer around, just point at the side and wait. Distance doesn't really matter (unless you're 20' back -- haven't tried that).
  • If you have a tractor with a front and rear attachment, (eg a weight on the front and a seeder on the back), you CAN wash all three:
    • To wash the tractor, you have to be beside it.
    • To wash the weight, you must be standing in the front 90º (maybe wider) of the tractor
    • To wash the trailer, (seeder, cultivator, etc), you must be standing beside it (same as tractor), or behind it (best) -- basically, in front of the hitch you're washing the tractor, behind the hitch you're washing the trailer.
This all works for me. Keep in mind, washing takes a bit of time. The mud fades slowly as you're washing - if you have a good eye, you can watch it slowly vanish.

In short, I don't think there's any bug with washing (unless there's something very specific I missed).
- FS 17 & FS 19 [English]
- Ottawa, ON – Canada
aahsazyl

Re: Bug List

Post by aahsazyl »

I am using FS15 from steam, just installed today and I have two problems:

No option to tarp grass in silage silos, even after 62k+ liters are deposited. This bug affects all four bays in both maps.

Seed refilling area doesn't present the option to refill, even while parked right up on it. This affects only the american map so far as I can tell.

I have started new saves as well as just recently reinstalling the game.

My specs are as follows:

AMD X2 4000+
2/4 slots of ram are Qimonda 1GB PC2-5300, 2/4 slots are PNY 2GB PC2-6400
Graphics Card is XFX PCI-E x16, AMD Radeon HD5450 4GB VRAM
Win7 Ultimate (64 bit)

I am not sure how to grab a log, or if that would even help in this situation.
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

Firstly it has to compacted to 100% using any vehicle. Then you have to be OUT of your vehicles to wrap the silage bunker. I think the letter "R" comes up in the controls menu in the top left when you walk onto the pile.

That option will only come up if you have the seeder selected as the implement. Just press "G" until the seeder is selected. You will know by the rear attachment icon on the tractor icon being highlighted in white in the little overlay screen in the bottom right corner.

Have you also installed patch 1.2. http://farming-simulator.com/updates.php?lang=en Also on that same link keep a lookout out for Patch 1.3!! It should be out soon... fingers crossed... so keep a watch out.
What ever it is I just said; I could be wrong!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-MSI Gaming Pro Carbon RGB
-Intel i7 6850K Hexacore 3.6gHz-3.9gHz
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 1TB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
-Logitech G710+, Corsair M65 PRO RGB
-Samsung SyncMaster B2240
How to find and post your Log.txt
michaelr

Post by michaelr »

Bug with input devices in Mac version

Product:
Farming Simulator 15 INT

Version:
1.2.1.0 1.2.1RC5 (from Mac App Store)

Platform:
Mac

Operating system:
OS X 10.10.2

Summary:
The order of input devices changes at each launch of the game.

Description:
Using two USB controllers (steering wheel + joystick) makes the order in which each device is loaded change when the game is started.

Reproduce steps:
Start the game with two input devices attached. Check the order of input devices in the log file. Repeat this 8-10 times to see the random order.

Expected result:
Input devices are loaded in the same order every time the game starts.

Actual result:
The order in which input devices are loaded is random.

Excerpt from the log file:

Code: Select all

Input System
  Keyboard enabled
  Mouse enabled
  Gamepad/Joystick enabled
  Force Feedback disabled
    Name: G25 Racing Wheel
    Number of Axes: 2
    Number of Buttons: 16
    Name: Logitech Extreme 3D
    Number of Axes: 4
Game is quit and launched again:

Code: Select all

Input System
  Keyboard enabled
  Mouse enabled
  Gamepad/Joystick enabled
  Force Feedback disabled
    Name: Logitech Extreme 3D
    Number of Axes: 4
    Name: G25 Racing Wheel
    Number of Axes: 2
Nothing has changed with the devices or settings. As this happens at random, try starting/quitting the game 8-10 times to see the random order.

In Farming Simulator 2013 on Mac (also from the Mac App Store) input devices are loaded in the same order every time the game starts. Same system, exact same setup.
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

michaelr:

could the startup device order be changed by a device having an axis or button engaged/pushed - e.g. the throttle axis on the joystick - i.e. centred thus intrinsically at 0% vs. at either end of the throttle axis stroke +-100% thus active?
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

@michaelr: This is an excellent example how a proper bug report should look like! I've linked it to the bug report rhread in the german section, so hopefully it will not be overlooked by the developers.

I've also made the suggestion there that this should be used as the future template for reporting bugs.

Regards,
don_apple
Rickenbacker

Post by Rickenbacker »

The beet harvester seems like it SHOULD work with the AI worker, but it really doesn't.

- The AI doesn't start working unless you activate both the topper and the harvester, then drive onto the field until the harvester starts picking up beets. Once that happens, you can hit H to have the AI continue.
- The AI can't handle turning at the end of the field, it tries a few times, then just stops and shuts down.
- The AI can't extend the conveyor to unload the harvester (this, at least, should be a VERY simple fix).
- The animations are off, the trailer starts to fill long before beets start coming off the conveyor.

Dunno if anyone cares, this is basic stuff that should have been fixed in the first patch, but for some reason wasn't.
michaelr

Post by michaelr »

b101uk wrote: could the startup device order be changed by a device having an axis or button engaged/pushed - e.g. the throttle axis on the joystick - i.e. centred thus intrinsically at 0% vs. at either end of the throttle axis stroke +-100% thus active?
Hi b101uk, good point. This was my initial theory too, but there doesn't seem to be any relation to axis or buttons. It really is random, no matter what I try. Also note that this exact setup works as expected with Farming Simulator 2013.

don_apple: Thank you, very kind of you. Everyone is more than welcome to use it as a template.
viper278

Post by viper278 »

Rickenbacker wrote:The beet harvester seems like it SHOULD work with the AI worker, but it really doesn't.

- The AI doesn't start working unless you activate both the topper and the harvester, then drive onto the field until the harvester starts picking up beets. Once that happens, you can hit H to have the AI continue.
- The AI can't handle turning at the end of the field, it tries a few times, then just stops and shuts down.
- The AI can't extend the conveyor to unload the harvester (this, at least, should be a VERY simple fix).
- The animations are off, the trailer starts to fill long before beets start coming off the conveyor.

Dunno if anyone cares, this is basic stuff that should have been fixed in the first patch, but for some reason wasn't.
1- The beet and potato Harvesters work like it should for me. A long as you unfold the implements before you hire the ai it should start its run. Be sure to start close the the filed edge. If you ae back too far the AI won't start.

2- No issues with turning. be sure no obstacles are in the way. These machines have tight turning areas so it is hard to imagine they would just shut down.

3- As long as the AI are in control when the trailer pulls up in the right spacing, then conveyor should lower and off load.

4- All animations are off on everything. You will notice harvester unloading yield before over the trailer but yet the countdown hasn't started yet or countdown started and filling the trailer before tube over trailer. Either way, we don't lose the crop yield.

Your problem could be caused by the map if not the default ones. A mod might be interfering with it. A Beet harvester mod. I used one with a wider head and faster speed. This clears the field a lot quicker than the default ones but had a few issues similar to the ones mentioned.
Platform = PC ---------->**PC Gaming Rules!**
Stop by on my Twitch Channel = www (dot) twitch.tv/viper278
*** YouTube = Type Viper278 in the search box***
Join the Pleasant Valley 15 forum located here: //pvmods.enjin.com
|V| Live Long and Prosper! RIP Mr. Spock. "The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many." Scotty... One to beam up."
viper278

Post by viper278 »

danielhawkins wrote:Firstly it has to compacted to 100% using any vehicle. Then you have to be OUT of your vehicles to wrap the silage bunker. I think the letter "R" comes up in the controls menu in the top left when you walk onto the pile.

That option will only come up if you have the seeder selected as the implement. Just press "G" until the seeder is selected. You will know by the rear attachment icon on the tractor icon being highlighted in white in the little overlay screen in the bottom right corner.

Have you also installed patch 1.2. http://farming-simulator.com/updates.php?lang=en Also on that same link keep a lookout out for Patch 1.3!! It should be out soon... fingers crossed... so keep a watch out.
You do not have to out of the tractor. I was always in the vehicle to blanket. It wasn't until this week when I read a post that someone gets out and blankets. I said DUH at myself because I never thought of doing this for realism sake after 6 months of playing this game.

The only issue I have with all the harvesters using the hired worker is if the harvester has to wait a long time for the unloading trailer it doesn't continue straight where it was headed. It turns around and starts harvesting.
Platform = PC ---------->**PC Gaming Rules!**
Stop by on my Twitch Channel = www (dot) twitch.tv/viper278
*** YouTube = Type Viper278 in the search box***
Join the Pleasant Valley 15 forum located here: //pvmods.enjin.com
|V| Live Long and Prosper! RIP Mr. Spock. "The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many." Scotty... One to beam up."