TEXTURE GLITCHES

dismondthefarmer

TEXTURE GLITCHES

Post by dismondthefarmer »

hello, i play farming simulator on the ps3, and the xbox1... ps3 is fine and everything but it keep's crashing on me... so i upgraded to the xbox1 got farming simulator today... and about 6/8 hours later into the day of playing it, there started to be texture glitches, i don't know why this happens but, i downloaded the mod pack 1, got the smallest loading wagon then when i parked it up, later i needed to use it so i hooked it up to my tractor and it started to glitch so i sold it, and brought the base game smallest loading wagon, (only one i can afford), then later has when i downloaded farming simulator 15, it already came with the new Holland free dlc, so i saved up for the Tele-handler then i did the same, parked it up until i really needed it, later when i did need it for mission, it started to glitch out, roof,doors, fenders, ect glitched of the machine and just went all weird, i really don't what i should call it, but i REALLY want this problem to be fixed/ solved because farming simulator is my favorite game and i really want to play it properly, and ya, i almost forgot to mention, while the new Holland tele-handler was glitching... i noticed that people, A.I car's wheels were blue and all that, static blue stuff, like again, i really don't know what to call it, but please respond soon has possible and GIANTS please fix / solve this issue, thanks for your time :) it took me a while to write this :) bye