How backup and restore my save on Windows Phone 10 for a Device Formatation?

4REAL

How backup and restore my save on Windows Phone 10 for a Device Formatation?

Post by 4REAL »

Hi

I bought this game around 2 weeks ago, I already have a lot of goods and camps, yesterday windows phone has bem updated with a new compilation and I want to format my phone (I do it every 2-3 months).

The question is how I can backup my savegame on FS16 running on Windows 10 Mobile, if has no Facebook link appears the game don't make an automatic self cloud backup.

I need some help quickly, thanks!
Navan

Re: How backup and restore my save on Windows Phone 10 for a Device Formatation?

Post by Navan »

Not sure on the Windows version, but Android uses Google Drive and iOS uses Apple's Cloud. You can't tie it to Facebook. I'm guessing it would use MS One Drive for cloud saves.
JohnDeere318

Re: How backup and restore my save on Windows Phone 10 for a Device Formatation?

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Just upload your stuff to Google Drive and then re-download it onto your phone and it should work.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
4REAL

Post by 4REAL »

Navan wrote:Not sure on the Windows version, but Android uses Google Drive and iOS uses Apple's Cloud. You can't tie it to Facebook. I'm guessing it would use MS One Drive for cloud saves.
Yes but if not work.. It's sad, if I know that the game don't save in cloud on Windows I won't bought it. To format I have 2 options, backup only my "app list", what is the ideal to "clean the system" for erros and instabilities, that's ia I need to do, and a second with sace apps list and apps content and configurations, it probably will work but my mobile OS will not be "clean" as I want.

Thanks
4REAL

Post by 4REAL »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Just upload your stuff to Google Drive and then re-download it onto your phone and it should work.

My friend thanks for tip, but in Win Mobile I cant upload and download "stuff" like android system, I cant upload the entire game for example, I didn't understand exactly what u said but I can upload pics movies documents music to my one drive. I cant upload anu game or app, os "Apk" like android system.

What can I do I said in anterior post, an "complete backup", what I really don't want to do it. But there is no option for me.

Thanks
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

4REAL wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:Just upload your stuff to Google Drive and then re-download it onto your phone and it should work.

My friend thanks for tip, but in Win Mobile I cant upload and download "stuff" like android system, I cant upload the entire game for example, I didn't understand exactly what u said but I can upload pics movies documents music to my one drive. I cant upload anu game or app, os "Apk" like android system.

What can I do I said in anterior post, an "complete backup", what I really don't want to do it. But there is no option for me.

Thanks
Ohhh, ok, thanks for telling me! :mrgreen: I am not on a Windows Phone sadly (I would love to get one though someday!), I just try to help to my abilities. :smileynew:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt