Seasons mod.

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Achtung Baby

Seasons mod.

Post by Achtung Baby »

I have to say, even though I've only just downloaded this new mod and used it for about an hour, it's for me the most important thing to happen in any of the Farm Sim series. I tip my hat for the guys who developed this mod, I've been hoping for such a mod for years. Thx for bringing something to the game that should have been included years ago.
Stoatie

Re: Seasons mod.

Post by Stoatie »

This is an illegally uploaded beta version of this mod. The official one will be released on this modhub in the mod contest. If you have this version it will corrupt your savegames. Also when the official version is released it has been coded so that anyone who has this version cannot use it.
Achtung Baby

Post by Achtung Baby »

Oh that suxs, I'm more than happy to wait for the official version.

Delete this thread if need be.
Stoatie

Post by Stoatie »

Probably best not to delete the thread so that other people know whats happening. You weren't to know that it wasn't officially released.
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

Thank you for your enthusiasm and praise. We appreciate that.

As has been said, the mod is not released so please wait until we are done, which is very soon now.
As Stoatie noted, please do not post links to sites which have tried to steal our incomplete mod.
Achtung Baby

Post by Achtung Baby »

No worries, I really can't wait to use it when it's finished.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Rahkiin wrote:Thank you for your enthusiasm and praise. We appreciate that.

As has been said, the mod is not released so please wait until we are done, which is very soon now.
As Stoatie noted, please do not post links to sites which have tried to steal our incomplete mod.
Although I don't really have any hopes because of the console restrictions, I still wanted to ask if there is even a slight chance that this amazing mod will also come to consoles?
PS5 / FS22
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

If we are allowed to turn seasons into a DLC, there is a _tiny_ chance. Don't count on it.
aklein

Post by aklein »

It is truly shameful what was done. I hope Giants will still permit this mod to be submitted to the contest as I understand that was the intention before the unauthorized and I feel illegal actions in taking intellectual property that did not belong to these individuals and to post it on at least one site. We all know that once it shows up on one site its just a matter of time before it shows up all over the place.

I encourage anyone who obtained this mod via unofficial channels, IE it was not given to you by a member of the mod team, to remove it from your system so as to not give credence to this act. Only through education can we hope to limit the amount of theft that is occurring in the FS17 community.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Rahkiin wrote:If we are allowed to turn seasons into a DLC, there is a _tiny_ chance. Don't count on it.
Thank you for the info. I really hope this would happen.
With regard to everthing I've read so far it is a game changer, literally.
Thank you for your delicate work *thumbsup* :hi: *thumbsup* :hi:

Btw, I hope this illegal distrubition of your mod will resolve in your favor as soon as possible.
Theft in any form is just pure evil.
PS5 / FS22
NowHeresRoy

Post by NowHeresRoy »

I think any site that is hosting this mod illegally should be boycotted by the entire community. Don't even go to it. We all want to use this mod as soon as its available but let's wait for the official release. Its the respectful thing to do. Maybe this thread and the one on fs-uk will help to get the word out for those who don't know any better.
PC User
TEXAS USA
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
Newholland T8

Post by Newholland T8 »

RODHA wrote:
Rahkiin wrote:If we are allowed to turn seasons into a DLC, there is a _tiny_ chance. Don't count on it.
Thank you for the info. I really hope this would happen.
With regard to everthing I've read so far it is a game changer, literally.
Thank you for your delicate work *thumbsup* :hi: *thumbsup* :hi:

Btw, I hope this illegal distrubition of your mod will resolve in your favor as soon as possible.
Theft in any form is just pure evil.
Especially if the item in question is for the benefit of a comunity
If it’s not blue then it just won’t do!
TSM

Post by TSM »

problem is there is always some people who thinks it fun to post mod on these sites and it will never be never different until mod user's stop downloading from them, the worst of all being modhub.us which apart from the mod stealing it makes money from the clicks when people download and also allows anonymous posting as you can say you user name is fred and email is fred.com and post anything you like with no action taken by the site admin.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

If you use this stolen version of our mod, you will not be able to use the official released version, or any future version, with your save game.

theSeb - Realismus Modding
rwm

Post by rwm »

This has been happening for years and maybe needs, Actually needs to be stopped. Thing is with leaked stuff is that it's presented to good honest people "OR so called honest people" and then if something goes wrong or they think they are above anyone else? it all goes a bit pete tong? the person that is in question about this incident knows exactly who he is and the guy's behind Seasons also know? personally the mod sites are really poor and need shutting down for sure! but the likes of the person/s that upload them need branding also? let's name and shame them and show them also what they are doing is pathetic and childish, and suggest another place for these to commute?

Sorry if I am alone here but I think it's about time these types realise it's not a little wrong what they do? it's completely wrong what they are doing? you's guy's are with the killing of a good community and also a good game, really? how do you's sleep at night?