Horsch AgroVation DLC

vondeylenfarms

Re: Horsch AgroVation DLC

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Stegei wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:01 am The Horsch vehicle pack was made by Giants specifically for Horsch as a promotion and training tool.

The port for consoles will include the functionality of these scripts. Since we are basically bound to the same restrictions for mods as everybody else (ie. no lua scripts), it will take a bit longer until it's released than for other mods.
Thanks! I'll be waiting patiently lol
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Oh so it was made by Giants. I didn't know that
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

This is a nice looking map, other than I wish the light polls in the fields had collision, just to add more realism, along with the road signs and markers, but I can live with that. Plus not a fan of hens, laying eggs, on the ground, IRL, hens dont just go around laying eggs, outside the hen house,lol.

I am curious, is there plans to update it, or is this it? Just wondering, as there seems to be space by grain bins, where the ground is rough, and not usable for anything. Also, there is all that space around the off site slurry store, and I was wondering if there were plans to add a BGA there?

The map is impressive, with how big the fields are, and it does look like what you typically see on a research farm.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Really hope the Horsch equipment or the massey sprayer gets released today too.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

garyst wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:27 pm Really hope the Horsch equipment or the massey sprayer gets released today too.
quiet friend, I think that with the mod that today gave you a lot of snow stations the tiger and panther harvesters is very nice and it is a great jump in console you should be celebrating this achievement :hmm: :gamer: :hi:
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
garyst

Post by garyst »

I have no interest or use for those harvesters. The seasons mod is neat but It has taken me a month to finally get my farm the way I like it and I have no intentions on starting over just to use the seasons mod. The only mods I really am looking forward to and needing to complete my farm are the Massey sprayer, horsch equipment pack, and blacksheep excavator.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

ooo ok sorry still enjoy and give them credit for patient achievement soon will come what you expect :hi:
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

garyst wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:50 pm I have no interest or use for those harvesters. The seasons mod is neat but It has taken me a month to finally get my farm the way I like it and I have no intentions on starting over just to use the seasons mod. The only mods I really am looking forward to and needing to complete my farm are the Massey sprayer, horsch equipment pack, and blacksheep excavator.
You don't have to start your game over to use seasons. Just say don't reset fields when you start. If you want to play it safe, just harvest all harvestable fields and fill up your seeders before loading the mod. That's what I do
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Aurelix

Post by Aurelix »

What season Geo would be the best for this map? :hmm:
Aurelix, of Gallic origin, who went to the snow kingdom!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8UbzT ... kQ3Ieqk4yg
eric21

Post by eric21 »

The Sweden and the snow the mod are probably the hardest, you have a shorter window for planting and harvesting
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

Aurelix wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:10 am What season Geo would be the best for this map? :hmm:

I was wondering this myself. From near as I can tell, being that Im from the USA, it seems IRL, where the Horsch is at, the weather would be similiar to what they would have in North Carolina, from what I found online anyway. So Id say the West Germany GEO mod would probably be the most realistic, as I dont think they get all that much snow there.
Aurelix

Post by Aurelix »

Case1370 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:27 am
I was wondering this myself. From near as I can tell, being that Im from the USA, it seems IRL, where the Horsch is at, the weather would be similiar to what they would have in North Carolina, from what I found online anyway. So Id say the West Germany GEO mod would probably be the most realistic, as I dont think they get all that much snow there.

Humm, I will wait for all this on console! If West German geo will not ready on console, I will try USA MidWest Geo :hmm:
Thanks for your opinion Case1370 *thumbsup*
Aurelix, of Gallic origin, who went to the snow kingdom!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8UbzT ... kQ3Ieqk4yg
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

Smith Modding wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:25 pm
garyst wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:50 pm I have no interest or use for those harvesters. The seasons mod is neat but It has taken me a month to finally get my farm the way I like it and I have no intentions on starting over just to use the seasons mod. The only mods I really am looking forward to and needing to complete my farm are the Massey sprayer, horsch equipment pack, and blacksheep excavator.
You don't have to start your game over to use seasons. Just say don't reset fields when you start. If you want to play it safe, just harvest all harvestable fields and fill up your seeders before loading the mod. That's what I do
Damn and blast , i didnt think of that .
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Anyone played the map on PC? What's it like?
garyst

Post by garyst »

Feels like torture waiting for the equipment pack lol.