Boss RT Tipper

dlord

Boss RT Tipper

Post by dlord »

I was just hauling some chaff with the Boss RT semi trailer since it has a moving floor to make it more realistic and I noticed something strange with the tire tracks it was leaving on the dirt road on the Who Dat Who Der Ranch map. Instead of the semi tires on the trailer leaving daul tire marks it leaves tractor tire marks. Not a big deal just caught my eye and thought it was interesting. :lol:
Xbox One
Pensarethebest

Re: Boss RT Tipper

Post by Pensarethebest »

That's the least of that trailers problems.
FS 22 and loving it.
dlord

Post by dlord »

Pensarethebest wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:18 am That's the least of that trailers problems.
The tire tracks are not a problem for me. What else is wrong with it?
Xbox One
Redneck Farmer

Post by Redneck Farmer »

dlord wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:46 am
Pensarethebest wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:18 am That's the least of that trailers problems.
The tire tracks are not a problem for me. What else is wrong with it?
Ohh pray tell. What other problems are there with this trailer?
XBOX ONE and PC
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

Let me preface this statement by saying this is the trailer I use so I do love the trailer. That being said, if you haul a lot of one commodity.....each trailer full you unload slows a bit. After around the 6th or 7th the trailer lags badly when inloaded. Until it literally takes about 5 to 8 minutes to unload. Now for me I just bought bsm trailer to chaff and use my boss to haul grain because I very rarely have more than 2 loads of grains.
FS 22 and loving it.
JCByellowguy

Post by JCByellowguy »

^

I as well have the same exact issue with this trailer. I started a thread in the bug report forum about it when it first was released. I do see you commented on that thread as well.

It is a shame because it is the best semi grain trailer in the game that has road tires. I use the trailer as much as possible but when making piles of wood chips at a dump site I can only use it for 5-6 loads before the lagging starts. I like the trailer so much I will live with the lag issue, just cant get to ahead of myself and make sure I move wood chips from the forest to dump site on a regular basis to avoid the lag.
Xbox One Farmer
Yellow Farmer with some Red mixed in
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

Yeah...that's what I do too. I love the trailer so I kept it and use it till the lag is so bad that the game nearly freezes. I want to experiment with it more when I get a chance because I think if you change what is hauled with it (say after hauling 3 or 4 loads of chaff put a load of grain and then dump it) it might reset it without actually resetting the console.
FS 22 and loving it.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

I haven't had this problem, and I hauled a good amount of silage with it on Lawfolds
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Harada

Post by Harada »

FordFarmer97 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:17 pm I haven't had this problem, and I hauled a good amount of silage with it on Lawfolds
Likewise.....no problems with it
XBox Series S
NateS

Post by NateS »

Are there old/new versions of this tipper? Maybe the people having issues should delete and reinstall it? Maybe the issue is only with particular maps?
PC & PS4
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Only one version far as I'm aware
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

No...I've tried u installing it.....I play on goldcrest......I think there is some sort of bizarre glitch.
FS 22 and loving it.
jtguy242000

Post by jtguy242000 »

thaat trailer lag like crazy on console i quit using it would freeze the system