CSZ set - feedback

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
King_royle21

Re: CSZ set - feedback

Post by King_royle21 »

It says there's a difference for the csz pack depending on the difficulty was wondering what the difference is
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

ya same???
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

Thanks for the mod! I especially like the crane arm with the rocker. Works great for picking up logs.
Last edited by TurboFarmer on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
PS4 Farmer
Davo79

Post by Davo79 »

With the tool on attached to the adapter when you tilt it all the way back it acts like unlocks and bounces all over the place. Well it does on ps4 anyway
"I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."
crash

Post by crash »

I do see some Tools i will use:)

But i would have liked to see a 3 point hitch bracket/attacher without the sylinder. for use With pallet forks, bale handeling etc. To get the wheight closer to the tractor and more true to what farmers actually do. There are very few running around with a micro loader at the rear..

a litttle sidetrack; Kverneland are well known for the rockpicking bucket/tines, (steinsvans in Norwegian) And they used to sell a quick realese mecanism operatet with a rope. http://www.altimaskiner.dk/pictures/324314/1096243.jpg
The made made a hay fork to, and a massey farguson te With a front loader and two of those could move a lot of hay-- https://digitaltmuseum.no/011014084807/ ... 8ysvans%22 https://digitaltmuseum.no/011014085041/ ... ns%22&i=38
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
King_royle21

Post by King_royle21 »

Great mods love the pack, although the lifting hook crane arm is awesome maybe if you gave us the choice of different sizes because I find its way to long for a telehandler or skidsteer
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Great selection of equipment here. The bucket for beets and the bucket with grabber will get a big workout on my farm. Yet to give the other equipment a go yet.

Thank you very much
the big print giveth the small print taketh
eric21

Post by eric21 »

King_royle21 wrote:Great mods love the pack, although the lifting hook crane arm is awesome maybe if you gave us the choice of different sizes because I find its way to long for a telehandler or skidsteer
Its ment really for the telehandler, sometimes on construction sites you see telehandlers with a jib attachment, rather than a crane itself
King_royle21

Post by King_royle21 »

Yeah I know, just wish it was shorter and more compact I can already boom up with the telehandler, don't need to put a pallet that high up lol :mrgreen:
Farmer BeAn

Post by Farmer BeAn »

What an amazing mod, thanks so much for taking the time to make it. I can't wait to sit down on my pc n give every tool a try.
SirBilly480

Post by SirBilly480 »

I am a ps4 player and just started messing around with this mod set. Wow! What an amazing set of mods you have made, thank you so very much for thinking of console users. This is truly going to be a staple on the farms. The whole hooklift thing was brilliant!
PS4...thank you modders for all the console stuff!
jhndeere

Post by jhndeere »

Feedback is that it is an awesome mod pack, can't imagine playing now without it. I did like it better in the previous (<v11) versions where the products where in the store under their own brand, just made it easier to find for me. Great mod, thanks!
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

the bale fork grabber (4th picture from left) - this comes in 2 pieces, one of which is on a pallet - how do I connect them. Could not get it to work at all (ps4 version).
eric21

Post by eric21 »

You need to open up the one on your loader and it will come on top. Not sure which side u need to be in
CHaWo

Post by CHaWo »

Can someone help me please? I bought the Multi-Use Shovel (3500l), attached it and filled it - worked all well so far. But I can't tip anywhere. Not in the tip area of the sawmill, not in a trailer, not on the ground?
Do I have to do something special here?

Thanks for a short reply!

CHaWo

EDIT: I got one step further - I bought the shovel WITH the extension.--> Does not work. If I remove the extension (3000l) the shovels works. If I go to the shovel I get the information that I can remove the extemsion (which I do not have anymore). But no key is mentioned how I could do this. Has anyone experienced something similar?
Last edited by CHaWo on Thu May 11, 2017 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.