Ground Modification

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
criss20ster

Re: Ground Modification

Post by criss20ster »

Please delete this post
Last edited by criss20ster on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

criss20ster wrote:Ok i understund sorry
You're ok, I have to ask that a lot, so isn't a big deal. :) Just post your full log.txt and then we can try to solve your problem. :)
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
criss20ster

Post by criss20ster »

Ok i understund sorry
Attachments
log.txt
(84.69 KiB) Downloaded 111 times
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I would rename this mod:

Code: Select all

Error: Invalid mod name 'FS17_Lemken_Heliodor_9_600_KA (1)'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Delete that (1) on the mod name.

Also, do you have multiple mod maps in your mods folder? It is only recommend to have one mod map in there. If you don't have any, don't worry about it. I can't really see anything else wrong with your game, other than fact you have a ton of mods in there. It could be that you have way too many mods in your mods folder for the game to start. I would remove the mods you don't use and then try your game.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
jodamm

Post by jodamm »

It's a bug in GroundModification. If you enable the mod on a savegame that has a roller or sweeper then it stops loading. It will be fixed in the next version. As a workaround you can sell all rollers in the savegame and activate the mod afterwards.
criss20ster

Post by criss20ster »

jodamm wrote:It's a bug in GroundModification. If you enable the mod on a savegame that has a roller or sweeper then it stops loading. It will be fixed in the next version. As a workaround you can sell all rollers in the savegame and activate the mod afterwards.

Ok thanks jodamm. For help and suggestions and answer. So in the save game map I remove this mod from the roll I have bought and buy again. And later all the same time anyway?

Well I removed the roll that I have purchased. I added a mod to the game and played, however, read that such errors appeared.

Error: Failed to open xml file 'D:/Users/CRISS/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_Ground_Modification/terrainShader.xml'.
Error: Failed to open xml file 'D:/Users/CRISS/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_Ground_Modification/groundShader.xml'.
Error: Can't load resource 'D:/Users/CRISS/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_Ground_Modification/textures/ground_diffuse.png'.
Error: Can't load resource 'D:/Users/CRISS/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_Ground_Modification/textures/ground_normal.png'.
Error: Can't load resource 'D:/Users/CRISS/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_Ground_Modification/density4096.png'.
Error: Failed to load terrain detail layer 'terrainDetail'.
Error: Failed to load height map 'D:/Users/CRISS/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/NorgeCrestValley17/maps/map01/map01_dem.png'.
D:/Users/CRISS/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/savegame7/groundmodification_map.xml (1.71) ms
Error: getChildAt index out of range.
LUA call stack:
=D:/ModyFS17/mods/FS17_Ground_Modification/GroundModification.lua (86) : getChildAt
dataS/scripts/BaseMission.lua (1706) : update
dataS/scripts/FSBaseMission.lua (2171) : update
dataS/scripts/missions/mission00.lua (333) : update
dataS/scripts/main.lua (1876) : update
Warning (Script): Unknown entity id 0 in method 'setDensityMaskedParallelogram'.
LUA call stack:
=D:/ModyFS17/mods/FS17_Ground_Modification/GroundModification.lua (91) : setDensityMaskedParallelogram
Warning (Script): Unknown entity id 0 in method 'unlink'.
LUA call stack:
=D:/ModyFS17/mods/FS17_Ground_Modification/GroundModification.lua (95) : unlink
Attachments
log.txt
(172.33 KiB) Downloaded 95 times
criss20ster

Post by criss20ster »

You know what I'll tell you after the update to 1.0.0.5 there are still problems with the same error in the log file

Is it already connected with the norgecreastvaley 1.8 map?

Error: Failed to open xml file 'D:/Users/CRISS/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_Ground_Modification/terrainShader.xml'.
Error: Failed to open xml file 'D:/Users/CRISS/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_Ground_Modification/groundShader.xml'.
Error: Can't load resource 'D:/Users/CRISS/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_Ground_Modification/textures/ground_diffuse.png'.
Error: Can't load resource 'D:/Users/CRISS/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_Ground_Modification/textures/ground_normal.png'.
Error: Can't load resource 'D:/Users/CRISS/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_Ground_Modification/density4096.png'.
Error: Failed to load terrain detail layer 'terrainDetail'.
Error: Failed to load height map 'D:/Users/CRISS/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/NorgeCrestValley17/maps/map01/map01_dem.png'.
D:/Users/CRISS/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/savegame7/groundmodification_map.xml (2.58) ms
Warning (Script): Unknown entity id 0 in method 'setDensityMaskedParallelogram'.
LUA call stack:
=D:/ModyFS17/mods/FS17_Ground_Modification/GroundModification.lua (88) : setDensityMaskedParallelogram
Warning (Script): Unknown entity id 0 in method 'unlink'.
LUA call stack:
=D:/ModyFS17/mods/FS17_Ground_Modification/GroundModification.lua (91) : unlink
Warning (Script): Unknown entity id 0 in method 'saveDensityMapToFile'.
LUA call stack:
=D:/ModyFS17/mods/FS17_Ground_Modification/GroundModification.lua (165) : saveDensityMapToFile
dataS/scripts/utils/Utils.lua (1859) : newFunc
dataS/scripts/utils/Utils.lua (1858) : oldFunc
=D:/ModyFS17/mods/FS17_GameExtension/GameExtension.lua (310) : superFunc
dataS/scripts/missions/mission00.lua (391) : saveSavegame
dataS/scripts/gui/InGameMenu.lua (1004) : saveSavegame
dataS/scripts/gui/elements/Gui.lua (306) : update
dataS/scripts/main.lua (1872) : update
Attachments
log.txt
(110.05 KiB) Downloaded 132 times
jodamm

Post by jodamm »

criss20ster wrote:You know what I'll tell you after the update to 1.0.0.5 there are still problems with the same error in the log file

Is it already connected with the norgecreastvaley 1.8 map?
Ok, thank you for your report. It's not a problem with the map, it seems that it is still a bug with the mod folder.
criss20ster

Post by criss20ster »

jodamm wrote: Ok, thank you for your report. It's not a problem with the map, it seems that it is still a bug with the mod folder.
So what do you suggest? To eliminate this problem?

Do I have to download this file emptymap.xml to my map?

I've been messing with folders and now I've just logged into something like this

Error: Failed to load height map 'D: / Users / CRISS / Documents / My Games / FarmingSimulator2017 / mods / NorgeCrestValley17 / maps / map01 / map01_dem.png'.
Attachments
emptymap.xml
(3.7 KiB) Downloaded 144 times
valerio48

Post by valerio48 »

ciao! the version 1.0.0.5 online on the modhub don't work, have many errors on the log
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I dont see why this wouldn't work on console, besides for it being an outside script, hear me out, now the different " layouts" are some sort of picture file, right? This is an assumption, but if thats the case, just put those files ingame, we'll download the roller, we can choose what we want, bing bam boom done, i hope this makes sense, but if im wrong, tell me why, besides for it being an outside script. I dont see nothing "outside script" about it. Maybe have giants do a few test with this mod on console?
jodamm

Post by jodamm »

valerio48 wrote:ciao! the version 1.0.0.5 online on the modhub don't work, have many errors on the log
Can you please post your log.txt.
valerio48

Post by valerio48 »

tank you Jodamm. is all ok.
ILFarmer

Post by ILFarmer »

First, thanks for the great mod. I am having troubles on default Goldcrest and after testing I have found that if both Ground Modification and Wild Grass are active. The roller only acts as default roller. I still have the options in the f1 menu but roller only removes texture. There are no errors in logs.
dman321

Post by dman321 »

the mod is installed but wont show the changes