[WIP] Utility Trailer

ClassicTractors

Re: [WIP] Utility Trailer

Post by ClassicTractors »

Smith Modding wrote:^^ Yeah it annoyed me too, I like the steyr and wanted it to fit. Maybe it'll fit on ClassicTractor's PJ trailer pulled my my S650 :lol: that'll be a while though
It should. I plan on making it able to haul everything up to the large articulated tractors. I am going to resume working on the trailer later this week.
FordFarmer97 wrote:^^ Oh. Well Dadgummit. The Steyr is my handy loader tractor in Westbridge
I use the Valtra N Series as my loader tractor with the 2400lb weight. I use it to pick up stacks of 4 square bales from the TST Quadro Pack. I think it is a very versatile tractor.
Smith Modding wrote:^^^ Yeah that's what is annoying me, I wish they'd test everything and tell me everything I needed to fix instead of fixing a couple of things and then resubmitting it, waiting a few days, then fixing something else.
I think it would make sense to test it all at once. It seems to me like it would save them and you time by only having to test it twice instead of testing it countless times and giving you separate issues each time.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Smith Modding wrote:So here's an update:
Thanks to BSM, I have now added no ramps as an option, and with that option the "Lower Ramps" in the help menu goes away
In an update, I will add a rear attached for other trailers to attach to. I am also looking at adding color selectable body, I'm going to see how hard that is.
In the update that contains the rear hitch, I will add the option for 1 ramp (look in the first post for an example)
I have also changed the wooden bed slightly, it looks a little better
These are some good upgrades Smith *thumbsup* I hope you would have no troubles on making them by your schedule.
PS5 / FS22
Tom’s Towin’

Post by Tom’s Towin’ »

So uhh hi I’m new here and I just read the entire topic because i wanted to know what the trailer is about and what happened before now so I gotta say Smith thanks for what you are doing by making such a great mod for the console and you right now are pretty much a god and great guy for doing this so thanks keep up the good work and I hope it passes *thumbsup*
I really don’t know what to say but I play on Xbox one and I like big machinery oh and my Xbox gt is Ch1llby
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Great news guys, I finally got the collisions on the bars working! I've also started on the single ramp today
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Way to go *thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

nice, cant wait. I will use it on my skid steer obstacle course, it done as of now
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

Smith Modding wrote:Great news guys, I finally got the collisions on the bars working! I've also started on the single ramp today
There's going to be a single ramp option too?!?! Congratulations on the collisions!!
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Thanks! Yeah, I plan on adding it soon, got some work to do in blender then I'll export it and edit the xml
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
CrazyIkeTyson

Post by CrazyIkeTyson »

Smith Modding wrote:I've realized that I haven't posted an update on what the completed trailer looks like, so here you go everybody:
ImageImage
any idea on when this will come to consoles?
Tom’s Towin’

Post by Tom’s Towin’ »

Guys there hasn’t been an update in a while anyone know the current status of the trailer
I really don’t know what to say but I play on Xbox one and I like big machinery oh and my Xbox gt is Ch1llby
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

I think he resubmitted it, but I'm not sure
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^more then likely, but giants are on over flow right now I think
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Was going to give an update in a few minutes, y'all beat me to it :lol: it failed again, and I'll have to ask them some questions because some of it was done on purpose. Other than that it's a little bit of some texturing to fix. I'll work on it soon. Happy Halloween everybody!
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
Tom’s Towin’

Post by Tom’s Towin’ »

Ok but why is giants so picky like really no offense to giants I love farming sim but do they really go through every file to find the slightest problem
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Smith Modding wrote:Was going to give an update in a few minutes, y'all beat me to it :lol: it failed again, and I'll have to ask them some questions because some of it was done on purpose. Other than that it's a little bit of some texturing to fix. I'll work on it soon. Happy Halloween everybody!
Don't get what I'm going to say wrong. Please :biggrin2:
Even if a mod that is structurally simple as that trailer gets so much issues on textures and other stuff, I just can't even imagine a Krone Big M, or a tractor, or a map !!! Wow. Just wow...
Best of luck Smith. And don't forget, I'll use your trailer and truck on my PS4. Or...

:biggrin2: :coolnew: :biggrin2: :hmm:

On a side note. I'm ahead :lol: :lol:
PS5 / FS22